British Grand Prix 2006

Edit My Images
Yes
Finally almost finished sorting thru my photos from this years F1 BGP, I shot 3000ish in total, after my first scan ive got 1000 that im initial happy with.

I have spent the last 3 days checking, sorting and now processing some of the shots, ive wittled it down to a final 200 that im going to get printed, and im in the process of uploading them into my Gallery, my eyes have stopped working properly with looking at the screen all week, so ive stopped at 47.

Comments and criticism more then welcome, all should contain Exif info, more or less all taken with a 1dmkII, 100-400L and 580EX for the close ups.

Gallery Here

Sneak preview...

DC meeting.

Montoya Sideways action.

Jenson Blowup. :(

Great shots there, congrats.

Did you shoot them all as Raw, or JPG (must have some serious memory for 3000 pics in Raw format)

Thanks, yes I only shoot RAW, i took 4x 4gb Sandisk UltraII CF cards and a 120gb PD70X with me, I always worry about missing shots by running out of storage so I feel overkill is a safe place to be.

Just looking at your gallery now :)

Great shots! If I click an image there I get to a very large version - you sure you want those public?

Point taken cheers, I will resize them to something in the region of 1024 along there longest edge.

most impressive...looks like you had a good day. Dont think i would have the patience to process that many shots

Brilliant pics! The one above with Jenson Button's engine popping is the best of the lot.

matty said:
most impressive...looks like you had a good day. Dont think i would have the patience to process that many shots
Me neither, strictly Large fine jpeg and even that takes ages to process.

Great collection of shots, looks like Coultards been PS'd again though :p

Great pics?

Whereabouts were you shooting from? Did you have press access or normal? I was at Luffield C on Sat and Copse on Sun.

Thanks very much, I was front row Luffield A on Friday and Saturday, and then Back Row Luffield B on Sunday.

I was quite annoyed as my front row Luffield B seat was V.poor, I booked the exact same seat I was on last year but they have demolished and rebuilt the grandstand about 10 foot lower and 20 seats longer, meaning I was further away from the track and unable to see over the guard fences, luckily I spotted a few empty seats on Sunday and grabbed one.

I would happily kill my entire family for a press pass though.

Back