Edit My Images
No
Hi all,

Was up at Silverstone again for the British GT... here's a few of my efforts

C&C welcome as always

1. Formation Flying from the Z4 Posse
BMWs in Formation by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

2. 2 wins for Vonryan in as many weeks
Gilles VANNELET / Adrian QUAIFE-HOBBS - VonRyanRacing by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

3. 1/15 meaahhhhh
Andrew JARMAN / Jody FANNIN - TF Sport by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

4. Jonny Adam's time at the front was short lived
Andrew HOWARD / Jonny ADAM - Beechdean AMR by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

5. A little damp at the start
Marco ATTARD / Alexander SIMS - Barwell Motorsport / Ecurie Ecosse by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

6. ok pretty wet
Anna WALEWSKA / Rob GAROFALL - University of Bolton by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

7. Oman racing
Ahmad AL HARTHY / Daniel LLOYD - Oman Racing Team by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

8. Some Z4 focus marmite to finish
Lee MOWLE / Joe OSBORNE by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

Cheers for looking :)

Excellent photographs. Really like them all but especially number 1.

The're all grea, but the first one is the winner for me.

You've certainly mastered the art of panning at Silverstone Jonny, like #3 4 & 7 .

Excellent photographs. Really like them all but especially number 1.

Thanks very much, i'm not sure about #1 it seems to be going down well but feels a bit too static for me

cool stuff.. liking the processing

Cheers Gary, was nice to meet you briefly too :) still trying to get a bit of variety in my shots, using wider lenses does have issues with fences though :-\

The're all grea, but the first one is the winner for me.
Cheers :)

First two are crackers!
Thanks Mike, I still have to improve my consistency

Lovely set, great style to them.
Thanks as always Neil, I'm trying to get a recognisable look

Nice shots

Stunning set. First one is just fantastic.
Thanks very much, glad you like them

You've certainly mastered the art of panning at Silverstone Jonny, like #3 4 & 7 .
Hahah sadly not mastered anything, still far too many dropped shots.. although granted I was pushing shutter speeds hard in some cases. My biggest issue is finding a balance between sharpness and blur... lots of people look for front to back sharpness in the subject and I've found it difficult to move away from that notion in my own stuff. #3 for instance doesn't really have any detail but im trying to change the way I look at my images and adjust my expectations... some folks get great shots with virtually nothing in focus, but its difficult to pull that off in way that looks intentional in my limited experience

Absolutely superb mate, especially getting that level of sharpness at 1/15 and 1/30! Did you use a monopod for that or was it handheld?

Awesome shots. Really like number 1!
Hey, thanks very much :)

Absolutely superb mate, especially getting that level of sharpness at 1/15 and 1/30! Did you use a monopod for that or was it handheld?
Cheers Russy, yep pretty much always use the monopod... I don't really see many folks using them with sub 400mm lenses but they've always been useful in getting the shot for me

Back