British GT - Oulton Park 2021

Name
Matty
Edit My Images
No
A few shots from an impromptu trip to Oulton as I couldn't let a year go by without seeing some GT3 cars.

1) It was quite wet
British GT 2021 Oulton Park by Matty White, on Flickr

2) Like really wet

3) Also it was gloomy
GoodwoodRevival-20 by Matty White, on Flickr

4) But the weather didn't stop me trying to rip off other forum members compositions

5) Panning by ear is tougher than I thought it would be, totally blind approach to this one

6) A slightly more normal one of the Porsche

7) And finishing up with some blur

Thanks for looking

Amazing shots - the first 3 look like they could have been captured in Gran Turismo on the Playstation not with a real camera and a car at speed!
Brilliant!
Thank you mate, I quite like the third shot but I cannot express my hatred for that bridge that imo ruins that shot along the back straight hah

Too arty-farty for me.

6th one is a good capture though.

Too arty-farty for me.

6th one is a good capture though.

Cheers Mike, 6 bores the teeth off me, but I thought I’d include it to balance the others out. Completely appreciate what you’re saying, but my approach is to try and get something different to the hundreds of other cameras at a circuit, so going left field is the best route to achieve this. All depends on what ones purpose is, but I can totally appreciate that these aren’t to your (or many others) tastes

Cracking shots, some excellent captions with the spray.
Aiming to get there again next year

Love the processing in 1 and the panning in 4 and 5
Thanks Mark, glad my rain dance delivered eh

Some great images though arty is subjective I
1,2 & 6 are very good !

Thanks mate, 1 & 2 are probably my favourites of the set too

Cracking shots, some excellent captions with the spray.
Aiming to get there again next year

Thanks, captioning is definitely more of a talent of mine than photography haha

Great set as always. #5 is the pick for me though, such a great shot and like nothing I've ever seen from Oulton before

Great set as always. #5 is the pick for me though, such a great shot and like nothing I've ever seen from Oulton before
Thanks Rich, went with having a pop at that shot in my mind, you’ve probably not seen it before as most folk wouldn’t be foolish to spend 15 minutes panning branches haha

Back