British GT Oulton Park

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Really surprised there aren't any threads from this meeting on here yet with how busy it was! Anyway, here's 11 from me. First time out with a Fuji X-T4 and 100-400 lens after years of shooting Canon, so lots to learn across the weekend. As always, C&C welcome and appreciated.

1. Concentation
British GT Championship by Richard Crawford, on Flickr

2.Fast

3. Sparks

4. Flat Out

5. Cascades

6. Winners

7. Hop

8. Watching

Last edited:
Last edited:
Great set of shots (y) , really like the last one at 1/15 sec, I managed to get to 1/40 on much older kit :D

Great set, I like No4 (y)

Good set of shots, nice and clear!

Brilliant vibrant shots here dude. Captures the essence of BGT really well and makes me sick to my stomach that I couldn't be arsed to make another trip up north over the bank holiday weekend. Well done, these are cracking

Great set of shots (y) , really like the last one at 1/15 sec, I managed to get to 1/40 on much older kit :D
Thank you, lots of trial and error at that sort of speed!
Great set, I like No4 (y)
Thank you
Thanks mate
Good set of shots, nice and clear!
Thank you, that'll be the new lens making the difference there :)
Very nice set of shots. Loving the slow shutter speed work.
Thank you
Brilliant vibrant shots here dude. Captures the essence of BGT really well and makes me sick to my stomach that I couldn't be arsed to make another trip up north over the bank holiday weekend. Well done, these are cracking
Would you believe the Vibrance and Saturation sliders are set to 0 for every shot? I used the Velvia film simulation profile and it makes everything pop. I could never afford to shoot Velvia when I was a skint teenager back in the film days so it's nice to get a taste of it now. It was a great meeting, the weather on Saturday in particular was glorious

These are outstanding, were these from Spectator areas?

These are outstanding, were these from Spectator areas?
Thank you, yes all from the spectator areas. The first three are all through the fence but thankfully Oulton is still pretty fence free so the rest are all shot from places where there's no fence to get in the way.

Reactions: ACX
I follow you on Instagram Richard, and you have a very similar style to me.

The crowd shot and no4 for me, but I do like the vibrant colours throughout.

Back