British Masters Grasstrack...Rhodes Minnis

Name
Barry Price
Edit My Images
No
Hi Folks

Went to the British Masters Grasstrack event at Rhodes Minnis yesterday....lots of fast dirt flying action.Some good sunshine after a wet start to the day....but the track was perfect for these Guy's on there very fast Grasstrack machines.
Here's a few action shots from the day.......Cheers Barry

5a79fe4b.jpg

823006bc.jpg

c9d06988.jpg

eace0615.jpg

e0f0e7dd.jpg

4782145a.jpg

aedf8261.jpg

c2955735.jpg

Nice shots!

If it's ok with you, i'll pass on the shots of "Cooperman" (bike #11) when i next see him, as i'm sure he'll like them

Ash

Great shots Barry, real sense of action (y)

Thanks Andy and Ash.......your more than welcome to let Paul have some shots Ash....if you want the bigger resolution drop me a PM.......Cheers Barry
Terrific circuit for grasstrack at Rhodes Minnis...up hill and down dale and very fast......around 68 mph average lap......some good action there on Sunday

24400342.jpg

great shots there

didnt go to this one this year but me bruv said it was as good as ever on what is probably one of the strangest and best tracks for Grasstrack

top stuff (y)

Thanks Guy's
If you want to see more Grasstrack action........the Bonfire Burnup at the Boarded circuit at Collier Street (Nr Yalding Kent) is on the 2nd November....all the top International Grasstrack riders will be racing and also some top speedway stars like Kelvin Tatun,Richard Hall and Joe Screen will be there too.....Collier Street is one of the best tracks in the country....bid fast circuit........should be some good action there to photograph...........Cheers Bazza
A 400mm lens is recommended.....all the big 'sidecar' riders will be racing at the 'Burnup'

Last edited:
Thanks Guy's
If you want to see more Grasstrack action........the Bonfire Burnup at the Boarded circuit at Collier Street (Nr Yalding Kent) is on the 2nd November....all the top International Grasstrack riders will be racing and also some top speedway stars like Kelvin Tatun,Richard Hall and Joe Screen will be there too.....Collier Street is one of the best tracks in the country....bid fast circuit........should be some good action there to photograph...........Cheers Bazza
A 400mm lens is recommended.....all the big 'sidecar' riders will be racing at the 'Burnup'

yeah will prob be going along to this year
hopefully getting in free if i can :)

# 5 and 6 ... pure action!!!! .great set ,bet your well chuffed (y)

Back