British MX - Donington

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys,

Gribbsy and Desantnik keep talking about this place so here i am with a few to share.

Cheers

Nat
B->

UTAG Yamahas in flight
britmxdonington004ki2.jpg

Tommy Searle gets it sideways
britmxdonington065yb3.jpg

Billy Mac looks for a new set of tyres
britmxdonington338kn4.jpg

After you Sir!
britmxdonington560jd5.jpg

Graham Riley auditions for Red Bull KTM
britmxdonington1129qp3.jpg

that fourth one is fantastic (y) Who's Riley with this year?

Oh, and one thing, could you resize them down to 800 pix on the longest side :)

Love the lighting on the first. Great captures. :clap:

Excellent shots :clap: Nice and sharp. Really like the angles and that start line shot is just mad, sums up mx racing:LOL:

Welcome to the forum with a fine set of pics.

The crash shot is excellent. Glad you got it as I was chimping at the time. You're shot at the start works really well using the angle to fill the frame. I found it tough to get anything resembling the noise and tension off the start from up on that bank. You have managed it though.

Cheers Guys and hi Iain!

Apologies for the sizing, after mucho messing with imageshack they should now all be 800 and ill make sure i tattoo that on my head!

This was my first day out in anger this year (not including the somewhat disappointing Brands 'Media' Day) so i was a bit rusty and the keepers were down a bit, but i have to say MX fired me up. Im slightly worried the first BSB at Brands will be an anticlimax ***...

Riley's with Moto One Safe Access KTM this year so the Red Bull wings may not be too far off! heres what happened next...

britmxdonington1130qu1.jpg

and then...

britmxdonington1128rv4.jpg

Cheers

Nat
B->

The fourth shot is an absolute belter just brilliant rest aren't too bad either.

Bill

Cheers Guys and hi Iain!

Apologies for the sizing, after mucho messing with imageshack they should now all be 800 and ill make sure i tattoo that on my head!

This was my first day out in anger this year (not including the somewhat disappointing Brands 'Media' Day) so i was a bit rusty and the keepers were down a bit, but i have to say MX fired me up. Im slightly worried the first BSB at Brands will be an anticlimax ***...

Riley's with Moto One Safe Access KTM this year so the Red Bull wings may not be too far off! heres what happened next...

britmxdonington1130qu1.jpg

and then...

britmxdonington1128rv4.jpg

Cheers

Nat
B->
These are some of the best i've seen on here WOW, where did the rider land ?

These are some of the best i've seen on here WOW, where did the rider land ?

Thanks mxfun,

I havent got a clue where he landed as from where we were standing he just disappeared off the radar! After the table top theres a drop and then a sharp left - at this point the spectator banking is a fair bit higher up.

B->

Aha! You have made it here at last :D

Cracking shots :D

Back