British Super Model Agyness Deyn

Edit My Images
Yes
I thought I would put the image in here as there isnt a fashion section and she has done topless pictures before.

She is one of the hottest super models around right now and I just happened to bump into her at work. Here is a horrible picture taken on my phone of myself and British supermodel Agyness Deyn, I was so thrilled to meet her.

agness.jpg

TBA I didn't have a clue who Agyness Deyn was so I Googled her to work out which one was the super model! :LOL:

cool, didnt know who she was either, so had to google her too..

to be honest i thought it was a dude in this pic, lol, looks a bit like peter beale from eastenders. :)

:thinking:

I've just Googled Agyness Deyn and none of the pictures that come up look anything like either of the two in that photo. :shrug:

Steve

She is the blonde on the right and super famous. I know the picture is rubbish quality it was taken on my mobile at work just thought any of the photographers who are into fashion would be interested. :)

Not super famous in my house and having looked at some piccies of her on Google there were at least half a dozen girls ar rge company party last night way better looking than her,many of theses "Super" models are way over rated

If you see some good pictures of her with make up and scrubbed up she's actually quite a stunner. But make up always does make a girl look much nicer. And so does a few pints.

If you see some good pictures of her with make up and scrubbed up she's actually quite a stunner. But make up always does make a girl look much nicer. And so does a few pints.

Agreed - but then some of them when she's done up not so much...

Here she is on the cover of Vogue looking stunning.

Vogue.jpg

Well you had better show us some better ones then
gring.gif

This is me looking better at my Christmas party.

purplechristmas.jpg

Lissa, you 'polish up' very well. :)

The one on our right is a bloke this time right?

In the OP I thought, "bloke on the right looks a bit pervy."

That's why I Googled the model's name as wasn't sure which one was the model. I guessed they were both women as the OP's name is Lissa, but if I had not known that I would have suspected the person on the right could have been male.

never heard of her either, cba to "google" her, not a fan of this "supermodel" tag that catwalk ladies are given, most are too scrawny to stand up in a slight wind. in your pic she does look a bit boyish. and tbh, as mentioned above, you're better looking :p

Lissa, you 'polish up' very well. :)

never heard of her either, cba to "google" her, not a fan of this "supermodel" tag that catwalk ladies are given, most are too scrawny to stand up in a slight wind. in your pic she does look a bit boyish. and tbh, as mentioned above, you're better looking :p

Without wanting to sound like I'm chatting you up what they ^^^^ said.

Back