British Superbikes at Oulton Park - 09/09/2016

Name
Moved
Edit My Images
No
A few images from the BSB meeting at Oulton Park. First day of practice...

Shane Byrne
28961129953_5975e8a36b_b.jpg

Tommy Bridewell
29550609796_8389dc99e8_b.jpg

Harry Truelove leading a SSK600 train
29550607626_19a89b6e9c_b.jpg

Kiyo
29584659235_01456e71c6_b.jpg

Joe Collier
28961128873_f21bfd85a1_b.jpg

Cameron Lee
29550609626_e12534225f_b.jpg

Fantastic set you got there , especially like the first one (y)

watched this today for the first time on TV normally a moto gp man ... well good to watch will look into this for nxt season ...
Great set of pictures ..
No 2 for me great framing of the shot ...

Great set Paul take it you were trackside or had lots of reach to get the Lodge shot that's my pick of the bunch followed by 5

Thanks Gaz. I was spectator side for all of them. I am using a Nikon 200-500 which I am pleased with. My Sigma 150-600 is still at Sigma Japan being changed from Canon mount to Nikon mount, having changed hardware earlier in the year. Now shooting with a D500 which I am very happy with.

watched this today for the first time on TV normally a moto gp man ... well good to watch will look into this for nxt season ...
Great set of pictures ..
No 2 for me great framing of the shot ...

Thanks Graham. I am both MotoGP and BSB and these days tend to watch race days from the warmth and comfort of my armchair!

Fantastic set you got there , especially like the first one (y)
Great set of pictures..
Nice pictures :)

Thanks for your comments Tom, Tim and Steve

I love BSB! Much better than MotoGP. I like the idea of a £20k bike smashing round silver stone at only a second or two slower than MotoGP and their millions! Just goes to show the tech with bikes is at its limit almost and these guys are all just fearless! Superb set!

I love BSB! Much better than MotoGP. I like the idea of a £20k bike smashing round silver stone at only a second or two slower than MotoGP and their millions! Just goes to show the tech with bikes is at its limit almost and these guys are all just fearless! Superb set!

Thanks Andrew. I like both MotoGP and BSB but this year MotoGP has been incredible, eight different winners in last eight rounds makes it an entertaining series.

A nice set Paul, the Shakey shot is my favourite, like the pov.

Thanks Neil. It is my favourite position at Oulton because with a long lens you have variety. 1, 2 and 5 were taken from the same position on the outside of Knickerbrook.

I've only been to Oulton Park very briefly Paul so not familiar with it. Its certainly a circuit I would like to visit properly, what focal length did you use from this position ?

I've only been to Oulton Park very briefly Paul so not familiar with it. Its certainly a circuit I would like to visit properly, what focal length did you use from this position ?

I am using a Nikon crop camera with a Nikon 200-500 mostly at the long end! Oulton Park is a great circuit for photography but more and more oversized advertising boards are creeping in and spoiling positions around the circuit. They are also doing some work at the inside of Druids which has made that position unworkable.

Looking at going to Brands for the final rounds. Might need to arrange a few days recovery after.

Back