British Superbikes Brands Hatch GP Saturday Qualifying

Name
Barry Price
Edit My Images
No
Hi Folks
Had a great day in the sunshine at Brands Yesterday (Saturday) some great on track action.A big crowd around the GP circuit enjoying the action and loads with Camera's capturing the action.Some spectacular action at Sirlings in the afternoon.........the boy's were really going for it,and a couple of victims at sheene curve too........I think Brands Hatch GP circuit is the best track in the world no question!:).......Im sure everyone who goes today (sunday) is going to see some 'Mege' racing.
546copy.jpg

096copy.jpg

459copy.jpg

136copy.jpg

510copy.jpg

542copy.jpg

Cheers Bazza

like 1 & 4 just a bit of a shame there's a red bit bottom left in 4 but great capture all the same

Thanks Guy's........really enjoyed spending qualifying at the exit of stirling's the boy's were really going for it........Especially Mr Brooks!!.........Cheers Bazza

Last edited:
like 1 & 4 just a bit of a shame there's a red bit bottom left in 4 but great capture all the same

Front of another bike coming into frame I think?

Great set of shots by the way, love the wheelie shots from Stirlings I was stood there Sat/Sun late afternoon with a 500mm f4.

Hi Gary........yes another bike coming through at Sheene's.........what sort of shots do you get with a 500mm?? I could imagine you got some real nice shots there Gary??

Hi Gary........yes another bike coming through at Sheene's.........what sort of shots do you get with a 500mm?? I could imagine you got some real nice shots there Gary??

Tend to use a 70-200 at Sheenes but the 500 gets stuff like this from Stirlings
BSB_Brands_July_2012_pic_001.jpg

Cheers Guy's...........this was the first time I have shot from Stirlings since all the fancy 'Electronics' and Anti - wheelie have been take away!! and I have to say the riders were way more spectacular on the exit and almost all had the front wheel in the air.........it just makes such a difference to the end result 'proper' superbike's!
Gary,Yes a very nice capture of Shakey with the 500mm.....such a nice lens and tack sharp Images........really enjoyed shooting the bikes at Stirling's 'Brooks' was awesome!...........thanks again Guy's............all the best Cheers Bazza

Back