British Superbikes from Croft

Edit My Images
Yes
I have put a collection of my favorite's from yesterdays Superbike races and practices.

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Theres a few more here if i havent bored you all.
http://public.fotki.com/russdaz/bennetts-british-su/croft/british-super-bikes/

I have more to add later but there pretty much repeats, same pic different bike kinda thing.

And a couple of Superstock Cup pics

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

A few more of them
http://public.fotki.com/russdaz/bennetts-british-su/croft/superstck-cup/

Thanks for looking C&C welcome as always, cant improve without it, and if that hasnt bored you yet, i am working towards getting a 125 and supersports gallery online sometime tonight.

Great photos Russ (y), particularly love that 1st one of Kiyonari (wheelie). Were you on the infield on the last corner for that shot?

Also, super shot of Walker & Co in the 6th shot, exactly caught his style :clap:

A super set of well captured, well exposed and composed images Russ ... :clap: ... liking them rather a lot ... (y)

:p

love 1 2 4 and 6 mate great angles and one wheel action ..
tfs

oh yeah the others are good too(y)

Cracking set Dazz, All well framed and subjects look good..(y)

really nice those, meant to go onto the infield point, but never quite got around to it !

Alan

Thanks all.
Now to answer the questions.

Rick that Kiyo one was from the infield looking towards the exit of the chicane, was very hard to get them on the apex, but i felt this kinda shot displayed there skill, and action of the riders more..

Gary i'll see what i can do, sure i have just a couple for your other thread lol

Sharkey, i attempt to crop in the camera where ever possible, how ever some times i have to do very minor crops of fences that's not in the view finder, i have resized all these as some people where saying fotki may have been interfering with the quililty when the resized for web display, otherwise you be able to see the exact size of the uploaded image. (you can view the other events i.e the last round Oulton Park or BTCC at Sneterton they have the sizes in the exif file, the only thats had more then a view finder correction is number. I think you lose to much detail when cropping, just means you need to manually focus if you moving away from the center spot.

And thanks to all that have commented, makes it all worth the effort and hard work, now time to get me a press a i think

Back