British Superbikes Oulton Park

Name
Dex
Edit My Images
Yes
Afternoon all

Went to Oulton park for the very first time for all three days and what a absolutely cracking circuit it is, just a shame it took me so long to get there with it taking 10 hours :thumbsdown: in the end.
Because I haven't used my 7D for two months due to it being fixed I was not expecting anything to get anything good but after getting used to panning everything clicked back into place.
All pictures taken with my 7D/ 100-400 and 70-200 f4.

IMG_2201 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

IMG_2298 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

IMG_2263 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

IMG_1880 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

IMG_1407 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

IMG_2681 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice stuff, last one the best for me.

#7 for me the eyes make it, the rest arn't shabby.

Some very nice stuff Dex, #2 is deffo my kind of shot(y) & #10 is a stonking pan:clap:.I'm sure our paths must have crossed at some point during the w/end.

Yep, what he said ^^^^

Looking at these I must have rested on your shoulder for some of mine.

3, 4 and 9 are particularly good

.DAVID.

Thanks all for your kind words, is very much appreciated. Surprised there is not more threads from Oulton as I don't think I've ever seen so many people taking pictures especially the Saturday.

#2 & #6 for me Dex cracking shot of Smirz :clap:

Thanks everyone for their comments much appreciated. :D

Nice work dex, mind me asking what was wrong with your 7D? I've just got mine back from the repair goblins too.

The autofocus wasn't accurate at all and to be honest I was getting more sharp shots with my 20d which I just assumed was me not being used to all the settings but after it being fixed there's a big difference in the amount of keepers I've got.
What was wrong with yours?

Same - apparently body dimensions and calibration was way out. Looks like you've seen an improvement, I haven't tested mine in anger yet but a few test shots seem to have improved the sharpness and AF dramatically

Its still a noisy POS though :LOL:

:LOL: Fingers crossed you will notice the same difference as me when you come to use it properly.

Quite a crop but that back tyre :eek:

IMG_1594 by Maximum Revs Photography, on Flickr

Back