British Suprbikes - Silverstone

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to Silverstone for the BSB round, found it rather hard to get my *** into gear. Bit different from Olivers Mount:)
At least the company was first class (Steve, Nick, Steve, Paul and Sharon, not forgetting a long chat with Gadget-Guy).

1. Not the best weekend for this man

BSBSilverstone-301-of-650-XL.jpg

2. Me and my shadow

BSBSIlverstone1842-XL.jpg

3. Pressing on

BSBSIlverstone1433-XL.jpg

4. Great to see this man back on the top step.

BSBSilverstone-561-of-650-XL.jpg

5. Title favourite

BSBSilverstone-264-of-650-XL.jpg

6. Time for a cuppa?

BSBSIlverstone1048-XL.jpg

More to come.

Good varied set. #9 & #11 for me, and for a reason I can't quite put my finger on, keep getting drawn back to #10.

Very nice indeed bud and looks as if we visited almost the same spots (y)

Love #10 and 11# as i was after those angles at the bottom end of the track but without the 400 f2.8 and tc's i had no chance but its only Silverstone and Donny that i think you need that sort of range for to be honest.

Great to have a chat and came away sort of feeling the same from my three days there as i struggled to get going but its a hard track to get something new when shooting bikes so i always tend to play safe and come home with the same Silverstone shots from BSB,WSB and MotoGP every year :shrug:

See you at Brands then fella :D

Last edited:
Would be very happy with these love the Wilson shot (y)

Cheers Gaz

Good varied set. #9 & #11 for me, and for a reason I can't quite put my finger on, keep getting drawn back to #10.

Thanks Niel- 10 is my fav from the weekend, so happy to see you keep being drawn back to it.

Very nice indeed bud and looks as if we visited almost the same spots (y)

Love #10 and 11# as i was after those angles at the bottom end of the track but without the 400 f2.8 and tc's i had no chance but its only Silverstone and Donny that i think you need that sort of range for to be honest.

Great to have a chat and came away sort of feeling the same from my three days there as i struggled to get going but its a hard track to get something new when shooting bikes so i always tend to play safe and come home with the same Silverstone shots from BSB,WSB and MotoGP every year :shrug:

See you at Brands then fella :D

Thanks Buddy - still don't like Silverstone. I do think I will never be totally happy with my own stuff, still I suppose it gives me something to aim for:)

See you at Brands - only there Sat & Sun

You may not be happy, Graham, but they are still great photos.

10 was my favourite but 8 was well-captured.

Fantastic again, i need to practice a lot to get my pics to this standard.(y)

I'm going to try to gently suggest that you've pushed the shadow reduction a little bit too far... I know why, it was like the black hole of calcutta for much of the weekend but... if you knock it up too far then you get an almost HDR type effect which personally I don't like very much.

You aren't alone though, I've seen a few large prints for sale that are a bit OTT too :)

Lets hope its nice and tropical for Brands this weekend :bonk:

I'm going to try to gently suggest that you've pushed the shadow reduction a little bit too far... I know why, it was like the black hole of calcutta for much of the weekend but... if you knock it up too far then you get an almost HDR type effect which personally I don't like very much.

You aren't alone though, I've seen a few large prints for sale that are a bit OTT too :)

Lets hope its nice and tropical for Brands this weekend :bonk:

:LOL::LOL: Guilty as charged, a combination of new sliders to play with in LR4 and doing them on the laptop.

#7 for me , the rest are crap :D , good to see you again mate (y)

great stuff Graham - 10 is the stand out for of a cracking set :clap:

have a good one at Brands, look forward to seeing the next instalment (y)

Back