Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Brixham Light house in Devon.

dsc33645.jpg

dsc3462.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely gorgeous tones and nice simple but effective subject - I'd definitely straighten the lighthouse in No 2 though; the fact that it isn't straight is the first thing that catches the eye.

Absolutely gorgeous tones and nice simple but effective subject - I'd definitely straighten the lighthouse in No 2 though; the fact that it isn't straight is the first thing that catches the eye.

That is what has been bugging me about the picture but not sure how to straighten it with out throwing the horizon out. :thinking:

Beautifully exposed twilight shot. Nice composition. Gorgeous tones in that sky. Exudes such a sense of tranquility feel relaxed just looking at it :clap:

Quick and dirty way... use the skew command and pull the top left corner out - lost part of the frame, but it doesn't really matter. This never affected the horizon at all... in fact, the horizon was 0.07 degrees out anyway, so I fixed that as well... lol Sorry, in a daft mood today! :D :D

It's a really nice shot... (y)

j17ymr.jpg

Forgot to say... you also need to stretch it upwards a bit once skewed as this shortens the height...

Last edited:
Number 1 is brilliant.. I just love the colours.

Would it be worth cloning out the tip of the lighthouse so it appears all in frame rather than touching the edge.

Love No 1 (y)

Number 1 is brilliant.. I just love the colours.

Would it be worth cloning out the tip of the lighthouse so it appears all in frame rather than touching the edge.

I love it when some else notices the little niggles I see, sometimes I want to state what I dont like about my pictures but leave them in just to see if i'm being silly and dome else spots them. (y)

It really is a little niggle as well.. it doesn't ruin the image at all, it would just look polished without it :D

Anything else I should have picked up on? I'm no use at spotting these with my own images.

Back