BROADLAND PHOTOS

Name
Matty
Edit My Images
Yes
thurne_reduced__002.jpg

Horsey_pump__004.jpg

Any comments on these 2 photos as i'd like to know i'm heading in the right direction as i'm new to this type of photography?
Thanks,
Matty :wave:

Last edited:
Both very well composed pictures. You have handled the sum well in #1 and the lead-in in #2 is excellent. Possibly a little dark but nothing a wee tweak in PP wouldn't sort out. Well done! (y)

I agree with Gary well composed, no1 is my favourite. Well Done.

Mark

they are lovely photos. what camera setting did you use if you dont mind me asking

Both are nice. The first is very well exposed and I like the composition.

The second one is also good but is less interesting to look at. The windmil isn't vertical in the shot which could be corrected with a bit of clockwise rotation. The leading line into the frame is good. I notice this is a crop, what does the normal aspect look like (i.e. not square?). I'd have put the windmill into the right third of the frame with the path leading the eye in, leaving a bit of breathing space on the left of the shot. You could probably have gotten away with a slightly brighter exposure too. Perhaps 1/3 or 2/3 of a stop.

Horsey Mere?
Love the first image, really good viewpoint and well exposed.
Not so sure about the mill shot. As already said, its a wee bit dark, but I just feel the mill is, perhaps, a bit central?

Back