Brown Rat

Cracking timing there Ian. Is this the full frame or has it been cropped at all? I'm just wondering if there is a little bit more room for the rat to 'jump in to'

As a pest controler, I can't help but admire their survival instinct ;)

Well captured (y)

Cracking timing there Ian. Is this the full frame or has it been cropped at all? I'm just wondering if there is a little bit more room for the rat to 'jump in to'

Hi ya Mike it is the full frame it's just been resized, it's the only one I got with all the tail in :LOL:, I was a little too close, but moving would have lost the shot :)

Awesome shot. Is the yellowish protrusion from the mouth, it's teeth or some fodder?

I'm going against my natural instincts here and my dog's eyes are covered - but he's a little beauty.

You've done really well to catch him as well as you've done in what looks like fairly rubbish light.

Spot on Ian, you don't need any room on the left as the rat is escaping and looks like its about to disappear to the left. One of the few occasions where you don't need any room on the left !

Subjective and personal choice but I am with Mike on this shot a bit more room on the left , just my humble opinion and view ,but still a great capture .

Back