BRSCC @ Brands Hatch - 13th August

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening all. Thought I'd put up some generic photos from brands again. Nothing dramatic again as that's not what the people paying my way wanted so there you go.

All taken with 1dMIV, MkIII, 300 f2.8 or 70-200 f2.8. And some extenders too. And a squidgy organic operator.

1. Arty off
BX8R5640.jpg

2. Painfull off (didn't have much warning this was going to happen)
BX8R5477.jpg

3. Pannage
BX8R6085.jpg

4. The Saker Challenger. It was a challenge to watch actually
BX8R6135.jpg

5. More Sakers
BX8R4614.jpg

6. And one more to end
BX8R5049.jpg

Not that dramatic but there you go. Sunday's to come shortly.

Cheers

Jon
www.snappyracers.com

I love the #6 angle. 4 is cool too. Hope you didn't get too dusty late on Sunday (although suspect you did)!

:)

What impresses me,Az is apart from being very well taken and ok, a bit stock,is the colours are spot on ,really accurate.
Those Sakers are very pretty ,will find out more about the spec.
Pons
PS,That Porker shot is spot on,perfect colours ,exposure ,and my favourite.

Last edited:
What impresses me,Az is apart from being very well taken and ok, a bit stock,is the colours are spot on ,really accurate.
Those Sakers are very pretty ,will find out more about the spec.
Pons
PS,That Porker shot is spot on,perfect colours ,exposure ,and my favourite.

Cheers Pons. Agree on the stock nature but that's what was needed. I was being paid to be there so needs must.

And I'm Jon, not Az :p

I love the #6 angle. 4 is cool too. Hope you didn't get too dusty late on Sunday (although suspect you did)!

:)

You know full well I got turned a dusty brown mate!

Good stuff Jon. #2 was quite a whack, bit blurry like you said but caught the moment, you can see the driver thrown forward inside. Not convinced on 4, good use of signage, not easy to get in frame with a nice shot. The classic angle of 6 with nice lighting nice, can't go wrong :)

And I'm Jon, not Az :p
Sorry Jon,still half asleep ,mate:(
:LOL: It's ok Chris, we often seem to get muddled up :eek: I had a marshal saying "Hi JB haven't seen you all day" to me on way back to Media Centre. I said I'm not who you think I am and he said Jenson Button :p. No I'm Az. "Oh sorry mate" :LOL: It was quite funny (but you kinda had to be there) :bang:

Oh and BTW you're brown to start with :LOL:

Still the crash magnet. Good set but I do Love pics 5, & 6

Back