BRSCC F3 - Oulton Park 12/9/09

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Just a few of the F3's I snapped on Saturday. Great to meet Matt Sayle (y)

C&C always welcome.

Mark:)

MJA_0172.jpg

MJA_0165.jpg

MJA_0804.jpg

MJA_0168.jpg

MJA_0246.jpg

MJA_0823.jpg

An awesome set as usual, and I thought you only did planes :LOL: #3 is the pick for me, the detail, sharpness and DoF are brilliant. #10 is very nice as well

What a fab set. All of a sudden, I feel so useless.

I REALLY need to get some practice in!

An awesome set as usual, and I thought you only did planes :LOL: #3 is the pick for me, the detail, sharpness and DoF are brilliant. #10 is very nice as well

What a fab set. All of a sudden, I feel so useless.

I REALLY need to get some practice in!

Many thanks guy's :)

This is just a few of them, got stacks yet to process from the rest of the day.

Mark

nice set and colourfull, love the close ups but on some the high shutter speed has frozen the wheels (3 and 9)

Last edited:
Great to meet you!

These are awesome. Properly sharp. As Chrisbie said, a slower shutter on some but apart from that (y)

Where was 10 taken? Lodge is my guess :) No, its druids, I can see the tarmac colour change now :)

Great to meet you!

These are awesome. Properly sharp. As Chrisbie said, a slower shutter on some but apart from that (y)

Where was 10 taken? Lodge is my guess :) No, its druids, I can see the tarmac colour change now :)

Thanks Matt. Yes your right its Druids, I should of taken the 70-200mm lens with me I guess as I could only go for a certain shot with the kit I had, just have to go again ;) I've been asked to do the F3 at Anglesey so be prepared to be bored. :LOL:

Mark

Thanks Matt. Yes your right its Druids, I should of taken the 70-200mm lens with me I guess as I could only go for a certain shot with the kit I had, just have to go again ;) I've been asked to do the F3 at Anglesey so be prepared to be bored. :LOL:

Mark

oooh when is that? Yet to make the trip to there :)

great set, I really must get more practice on the track, cant seem to get mine right!! oh well

Lovely clear , sharp shots #1 #3 #5 #6 for me , as has been said shutter speed is a little high on some . (y)

Back