BSB Cal Crutchlow Crash (56K)

Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
very very cool you should try flogging them to MCN (motorcyclenews) I reckon they would be seriously interested

Cat litter everywhere.
Looks like he was alright... (just pride and a few fairing panels) was he?

Excellent set tho.

Thanks for the comments.

Yeah just winded as he bumped the family jewels i think :eek:

I did call across to him to see if he was ok and he waved back (only me and a marshal there) after a few mins.

Also i did send them up to MCN to see if they were interested, they did say
"
We are quite keen to try and squeeze this in if we can, they are
great shots!"

They also asked for payment details.....but not heard anything else and that was yesterday and the paper is out tomoz so.......may be next time ;)

Got to number 3 and thought 'Ouch!' . Good to hear he was OK. Awesome sequence!

Absolutley superb shots. The best sequence of shots I've seen in quite a while.

Again thanks for the comments :)

MCN did use one of the pics in todays paper, first page of the sport section on page 45.......ooo the fame :D

MCN did use one of the pics in todays paper, first page of the sport section on page 45.......ooo the fame :D

Congratulations...well deserved :clap:

MCN did use one of the pics in todays paper, first page of the sport section on page 45..

I'm not surprised, These are the best sequense shots I have seen in a long time, every one tack sharp and not missed anything.

Superb effort mate. Credit well deserved...(y)

Excellent series and well done on getting published - well deserved!

<----runs off to find his copy of MCN which he's not read yet!(y)

Cheers peeps (y)

PUBLISHED... well done (y)

... well worthy!

Its all been said (y) but just to add my congrats to being published (y)

Nice love the second to last, great set and well done on getting published

Nice sequence (y) really sharp.

Hey Beta, great sequence! I'm in Southport too and have wanted to take a trip to Oulton Park for a while but just not had the time. How do you go about getting into these test days? Can you walk around anywhere or are certain parts of the track fenced off? Does it cost anything? How do you even find about them?!
Would appreciate the advice, Cheers!

:clap:
great set beta
:clap:
well worth going in the mcn.

im off to oulton myself soon to try getting some bike shots if i get 1 near half as good as those ill be happy..:naughty:
thks for sharing..(y)

excellent shots, shame that MCN didnt get them all in, but one in is a great result, well done!

Checked MCN yesterday very nice, how does it feel to be published?

First of all thank you all for the commets(y)

Sorry i have been away so did not reply quicker.

Bulb.......on test days and trackdays just drive in mate.......tiz free to walk about the inside of the track and the pits.
Some parts of oulton are now fenced off :bang: from when i used to go years ago.........they even stole me bridge to lodge

Bike track days here CLICK ME

Car track days here CLICK ME

Brands Hatch
Oulton Park
Snetterton
Cadwell Park
Bedford Autodrome

Bit harder to find out when the big boys are out playing........but i go as part of a race team and we were there to test on the friday and race on the Sat........if i hear of anything i will post up about it (y)

Right got to go again and cant reply for till the weekend as the Lake District is calling me for the week ;)

Again thanks for the comments on this set of pics.

Hey Beta, great sequence! I'm in Southport too and have wanted to take a trip to Oulton Park for a while but just not had the time. How do you go about getting into these test days? Can you walk around anywhere or are certain parts of the track fenced off? Does it cost anything? How do you even find about them?!
Would appreciate the advice, Cheers!

Thanks for the info. I'm going on Saturday for the BSB (practice day) if its sunny, looking forward to getting some decent pictures :D

Back