BSB - Emptying the ashtrays and letting out the dogs

Name
Vlad
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, that's the end of the season and it feels a bit like being chucked out of the pub at the end of the night.

I'm exhausted, poorer, my friends have all gone home and that gorgeous grid girl never copped off with me no matter how many malibus I bought her... but at least I wasn't sick and am not now hunting out a kebab shop.

So here we go, a few from the last couple of rounds at the bar:

Round #11 - Sillystone:

#1 Do you want ice with that?

sil_bsb_ak_120930-1.jpg

#2 The queue for the bog:

sil_bsb_ak_120930-263.jpg

#3 Punch up in the car park:

sil_bsb_ak_120930-857.jpg

Round #12: Brands GP 2

#4 Dancing on the tables:

bh_bsb_ak_121014-193.jpg

#5 Spilling his pint:

bh_bsb_ak_121013-309.jpg

#6 Can't even stand up straight:

bh_bsb_ak_121014-138.jpg

And there we go for another 6 months.

More on the slightly hung over BLZEEBUB website where this week if you buy all the photos from the gallery you get to see the cardboard behind them which features a photo of Linda Lusardi circa 1982 with her norks out.

C&C more than welcome (about the photos, not Linda Lusardi)

2nd 4th and 6th really stand out for me, compositions are lovely and the last has good use of depth of feild, great work.

Love the punchlines, a good set with 4 the outstanding one for me.

As always a great set, can't pick a favourite as they are all top class.

Good captions, great photos. Hard to pick one, but as he is the man of the moment, will go for Shakey's wheelie. Do like the racing in #2 & #3 though. Look forward to more next season.

All excellent, you are a master of your craft.

Top stuff Andy all of em , read the thread title & thought wtf :LOL: great captions :D

Excellent BSB action.......but #4 for me....that's a belter!....shakey has to pull the most 'stylish' wheelie's and thats one of them right there.........Cheers Bazza

Stunning set of shots, #1, #2 & #6 are my personal favourites but the rest aint bad either.If anyone wants a master class in bike racing shots here it is.

They all look stunning to me Andy. I will be coming for your crown next year :LOL: :nono:

Last edited:
Another vote for #2 (y) shows why the BSB is the best superbike championship in the world :clap:

Had a good laugh at the captions :LOL: and a superb all round set and fitting end to the season....well done that man.
Clive.

Thanks guys!

Some of you might not have encountered my sense of humour before.... well you have now :D

You all seem to like #2, thats exit of Stowe corner shot uber long - I found that last year and went back for more. A couple of laps and bang, there we go, Tommy Hill (who was who I was shooting) wheel up with Walker doing the same on the gas behind him. Kerrrrrching!

As for #4, thats down from Surtees on the run down to Pilgrim's drop. Had been shooting Surtees during the Sunday warm up session and when that came to near the close it was time to move on down the straight because they ALL wheelie down that straight afterwards showboating, its a given. Shakey is king of the showboat so only a matter of time, line the shot up, flip to portrait, up the shutter speed and wait for him to arrive.

A lot of finding the right shot is knowing where on track you will find something interesting happen - running wide onto rumble strips, slight dips or rises that cause the front wheel to lift, a nice patch of light.... I know Brands far better than all the others, but am getting there with some of the rest now.

Always happy to help you all out, if you want advice of any kind lets talk or hook up at the track. One thing I'm really uncertain about is if I'm doing BSB next season.... its very much up in the air at the moment. I'd love to be back but its not looking hopeful at the moment :-/

Anyway, I'll close out with a more shots from Brands:

#7 Light sensitive hangover:

bh_bsb_ak_121014-506.jpg

#8 Have you got a light?

bh_bsb_ak_121014-741.jpg

#9 Tired and emotional:

bh_bsb_ak_121013-252.jpg

#10 Headbanger on the rocks please:

bh_bsb_ak_121013-83.jpg

Cheers! *hic*

See some of you at BTCC no doubt!

Great set Yoda and great to spend even more time with you again my friend.

Have reserved my place for next season and as the old top gun saying goes "You can be my wingman anytime ;)" see what happens with Tommy mate but there is an option to keep going to BSB bud if needed! :wave:

Thanks again folks!

Glen...I have a cunning plan or two but if that fails I'll be right back at ya...thanks B-)

Back