BSB @ Mallory.

Name
Clive
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent a hot day at Mallory Park today for the BSB practice......
Usual angles....

_MG_7781.jpg

_MG_7624_filtered.jpg

_MG_7573.jpg

_MG_7295.jpg

_MG_7107.jpg

_MG_7761.jpg

Cheers for looking..
Clive.

Wish I had known you were going Clive we could have met up! I spent most of the day around the hairpin/devils elbow area.

As you say it was a tad warm but a good day, even if it was a very late start.

Good shots there Clive.

Did you notice how bright it was today? more so than the normal sunlight. I tried some 50th/60th sec pans and was nearly down to F22 even at 100iso.

Wish I had known you were going Clive we could have met up! I spent most of the day around the hairpin/devils elbow area.

As you say it was a tad warm but a good day, even if it was a very late start.

Good shots there Clive.

Did you notice how bright it was today? more so than the normal sunlight. I tried some 50th/60th sec pans and was nearly down to F22 even at 100iso.

It was a last minute decision type of thing,my 7D has been away to Canon for focusing probs and came back quicker than I thought so I was eager to try it out :)
Did wonder if any of the shooters were from here,there were a few around the hairpin.
As you say it was very bright,we always want the sun to shine,but it always seemed to be overhead and I found myself fiddling with settings all day :thinking:
Clive...

Great captures no1 and no3 are my favourites. Sharon

Nothing wrong with the images, but the colours look a little off to me - the Swan Honda is very bright yellow and in your shots here is a little paler.

You could fix it in PS no problem...

What lenses were you using for these? Canon?

great shots, pust mine to shame LOL

Number 1 for me,is your 7D performing better now?
Yes thanks I think all is well now,it was letting me down in the autofocus dept when using AI Servo,it came back from Canon saying autofocus adjusted....:thinking:so from that I assumed I was correct in thinking the focus was out :shrug: guess they did not want to admit in writing it was faulty....

Nothing wrong with the images, but the colours look a little off to me - the Swan Honda is very bright yellow and in your shots here is a little paler.

You could fix it in PS no problem...

What lenses were you using for these? Canon?

Now I look again they are a little washed out,I'm always weary of using saturation as I usually overcook it....
Canon Lenses were used..
Thanks for the crit,most useful (y)
Clive.

Back