BSB Ouch

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice to see the lad walk away.
There was a lot falling this morning at Britten,s.
I know the pit girls are better to look at it’s the next best thing.

MKS_2901.jpg

MKS_2902.jpg

MKS_2903.jpg

MKS_2905.jpg

MKS_2906.jpg

MKS_2907.jpg

MKS_2911.jpg

MKS_2921.jpg

MKS_2940.jpg

Last edited:
#1 is cracking!

If you had shown me just that frame I'd have wanted to see him on Britains got talent.... "and now the amazing bike levitation man!"

Excellent first shot! You caught the moment spot on.

LOL @ des.

Looks a bit wet - we didn't brave it :(

Cracking set, well caught crash sequence. I decided not to go today. After being there on Saturday, out on Saturday night, then Silverstone and another night out on Sunday, I was a bit tired today, so stayed at home and watched it all on Eurosport

oreet Marko. Fantastic capture there, no 1 & 4 for me. You should e-mail that to the rider, I bet he'd like that on his wall.(y)(y)

Very good photographs, Gutted for the bloke like, Bikes ace and his leathers n that.. Good to see him straight up and walking, Been knocked off my bike before i know how much it hurts lol!

Very good capture.

Last edited:
Really nice capture, the first one made me giggle!

i know how he feels lol i was pit bike racing at weekend and on monday it chucked it down and the last race i was in 3rd and hunting down 2nd and 1st place and next thing i know i was sliding down the track at around 40 mph and into the sandpit and i am now aching lol

anyway good shots and the 1st one is awesome

for me I like the 1st and the last, not so keen on the painful ones in the middle .... the last one you can feel the disapointment he is feeling

Phil

Superb but No1 is absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!

Thanks on the comments.
You can’t beat a good crash.

I've just noticed that I have the same fuel cap as him. :D

Back