BSB - Oulton Park - 1,2,3 May. Game on!

My target for the weekend was to get the 100-400 lens back off Matt Sayle. **** seems to have ended up on permant loan to him.

I tried to get help from the usual suspect to help me track him down

1. Paul was bizzy shootting on track
575D2577.jpg

2. Sharon was bizzy organising a photo shot with vfast1 and the swan girls.
575D2618.jpg

3. Spcomp was harassing some of the pit girls
575D2611.jpg

4. Hutch was getting signatures
575D2609.jpg

Darren, Marko, Wack, and Ric type R was now where to be seen after a quick hello in the morning.

5. Which left me to ask the campers if they had seen Matt. And all I got asked was does my bum look big in this ?
575D2583.jpg

6. When I did catch up to Matt Paul and Sharon where trying to hide him
IMG_5584.jpg

I still trying to get my lens back.

Just wait Ray just you wait you ******* cant believe you posted the last one and why has nobody passed comments on my efforts. lol Shaz :(

Just wait Ray just you wait you ******* cant believe you posted the last one and why has nobody passed comments on my efforts. lol Shaz :(

Sorry but it fits the story :(. Must of been sorting my post out and not seen yours. Good effert but pic 5 subject is out of focus. but is a good summary of the weekend. I do have more that I could post :naughty:.

Wull hope your Alex is ok. Did get a few snaps of him as well looks a nasty spil.

Must say Ray your set are cracking you little devil still laughing at them even the last one. LOL Sharon :clap:

Looks like another good meet ruined by the need to get our house prepped for the market :( Still, looks like a great day was had by all and I look forward to seeing everyones shots.

Paul... is that the 70-200 vrII you're using in Rays shot?

Nice story Wull!

Send Alex our best regards - tell him just because he's dressed like Evel Knievel he doesn't need to wipe out like him :D

Seriously - Impressive tenacity, he's a fighter alright!

Thanks mate

All that was missing was the cape :D

Wull hope your Alex is ok. Did get a few snaps of him as well looks a nasty spil.

Thanks Ray

He was fine. Very lucky

Looks like another good meet ruined by the need to get our house prepped for the market :( Still, looks like a great day was had by all and I look forward to seeing everyones shots.

Paul... is that the 70-200 vrII you're using in Rays shot?

Hi Darren was using my Sigma 100-300 F4 which Sharon has now got her hands on. See you soon. Paul.

Very good story Ray that's the best thing you have posted on here.
First class.I hide over the other side at shell nice and peice full.

#1 - Safety Car ... why not a Safety Bike?

IMG_7858.jpg

#2 - Gravel "Trap" .... there's a clue there somewhere!

IMG_7876.jpg

#3 - Boudoir Bike ... it's naughty and you know you want it ... and not just because you get to wear leather! :D

IMG_7866.jpg

#4 - Is that burning rubber .... nope ... oh *bleep*

IMG_7981.jpg

#5 - "Sleepy Photographer, grabbing 40 winks, is rudely awoken with a slap to the face"

IMG_8026.jpg

#6 - "Sharp Pan at 1/80 ... sweeet ... we can go home now!"

IMG_8193.jpg

Back