BSB test from a not so sunny Brands

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Not the best day, cold damp and not much action on the track :crying:

Found it hard to get motivated so not a great set and you will have to excuse the lack of variety as had more fun catching up with old friends and trying to keep warm. All taken from the speccy side.

1. Morning and it seemed to be only one bike on track

190313015-28-XL.jpg

2. Boredom set in

190313015-9-XL.jpg

3. Finally got some action.. this years champ?

190313015-125-XL.jpg

4. Concertration..

190313015-121-XL.jpg

5. Off the edge of the world

190313015-172-XL.jpg

6. A young Gun

190313015-155-XL.jpg

a few more yet

Last edited:
Quality set from a vintage gun :D lets hope the weather improves when the season gets goin (y)

Fantastic set yet again Graham, looking forward to seeing more of your pics as the season unfolds. (y)

Quality set from a vintage gun :D lets hope the weather improves when the season gets goin (y)

Less of the gun, did find it a struggle. As long as it gets warmer, I must be a bit :wacky: but a quite like the rain

Quality set as said above gonna go for 3 lovely shot but where at Brands did you manage to get that Pit wall ?

Cheers Gaz, you mean in the last shot? Its right at the start, never noticed it before but there is a gap in the pit wall facing down the track.

Fantastic set yet again Graham, looking forward to seeing more of your pics as the season unfolds. (y)

Cheers Danny, I think you flatter me to much bud, but do appreciate it.:D

Super quality set. #3 for me , tried similar myself but without the same success ...need to work on my technique I think ! #4 is fantastic as well.

Not so keen on the first two but 4 and 6 mean you've not lost your touch, Graham

Cheers Gaz, you mean in the last shot? Its right at the start, never noticed it before but there is a gap in the pit wall facing down the track.

Alex Lowes shot

That was shot from by the gate at the begining of pit lane.

Great shots Graham - I shall now slink away and delete all mine;)

Thnaks Andy, nowt wrong with yours buddy(y)

Super quality set. #3 for me , tried similar myself but without the same success ...need to work on my technique I think ! #4 is fantastic as well.

Cheers Neil, quality gear does help

Great pics. The only good thing about bad weather at bike racing is clear visors.

Thanks Mike, i don't mind the rain just it was bloody cold.

Not so keen on the first two but 4 and 6 mean you've not lost your touch, Graham

Thanks Mike(y)

Good to see you again bud even if it was only for a few seconds lol.Your going to find the same as me bud getting away from the single bike tight crop shots is a bit daunting but when you see people like Andrew Wheeler of Automoto Photo that do it really well something will click.

Think the important thing is dont shoot to wide first of all and i now love my 70-200 as i dont find i need much wider than that now on a full frame and enjoy shooting other stuff a lot more than just tight bike shots,still cant do really slow shutter stuff but im getting there.

See you at round one bud.

Hey Graham - so this time we *did* properly say hello :D

What a rotten old day this was! You've got more than me - I spent all day chasing one silly bugger around and he didn't even do a proper lap....

#3 for me! My unofficial tip for the championship ;-)

Good to see you again bud even if it was only for a few seconds lol.Your going to find the same as me bud getting away from the single bike tight crop shots is a bit daunting but when you see people like Andrew Wheeler of Automoto Photo that do it really well something will click.

Think the important thing is dont shoot to wide first of all and i now love my 70-200 as i dont find i need much wider than that now on a full frame and enjoy shooting other stuff a lot more than just tight bike shots,still cant do really slow shutter stuff but im getting there.

See you at round one bud.

Nice to see you mate, looking at it know 2 is a bit crap... I find the hard part with the wide shots from the speccy side is the fencing, tend to be not the most attractive background, at least it makes for a challenge :)

Hey Graham - so this time we *did* properly say hello :D

What a rotten old day this was! You've got more than me - I spent all day chasing one silly bugger around and he didn't even do a proper lap....

#3 for me! My unofficial tip for the championship ;-)

Nice to see you Andy, it was a crap day bloody hard to get motivated.. the joys of the English spring/summer . He is going to take some beating.

3 for me but all good ones

Thanks David

As always top draw stuff, Really love the angle in #5 gives a great sence of just how steep Paddock is.Also love #5 & #7 deffo my kind of shot(y) All being well should catch up at round 1, might be a bit rusty as the last time I took a pic was at the Final round at Brands:puke:

As always top draw stuff, Really love the angle in #5 gives a great sence of just how steep Paddock is.Also love #5 & #7 deffo my kind of shot(y) All being well should catch up at round 1, might be a bit rusty as the last time I took a pic was at the Final round at Brands:puke:

Cheers Gary, I be at the first round on Friday & Sat, going to give the race day a miss. Hopefully see u then

The usual top shots Graham. :)

Cheers Gary, see you at brands for the first BSB round?

Back