BSB Testing at Snetterton.

nilagin

Daniel-san
Suspended / Banned
Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Almost the entire field of the British Superbikes will be testing at Snetterton on 18/19 March before the season starts.
Details
The Bennetts British Superbike Championship finally hits the track in anger at Norfolk circuit Snetterton on March 18/19, when almost the entire field will be taking part in the official pre-season test.

The test, exactly one week before the season-opener at Brands Hatch, will be the first chance to find out who's hot and who's not before the riders go into the first practice sessions of 2006.

All eyes will be on Rizla Suzuki signing Shane 'Shakey' Byrne as he returns to the domestic championship after a two-year spell in Moto GP - will the Kentish ace be able to recapture the form that took him to the 2003 BSB title or will the spectacular riding style of his team-mate James Haydon keep him in check?

Or perhaps this will be Honda's year, after Ducati nicked the crown in 2005. Japanese Ryuichi Kiyonari blasted into an early lead last season before slipping back late on. The Snetterton test will be your chance to see if he can be as fast out of the blocks again this season, while Karl Harris will be taking his first steps in the HM Plant Honda squad alongside Kiyonari.

The Virgin Mobile Yamaha team will also be testing at Snetterton, with Tommy Hill eager to increase his tally of wins after scoring a maiden victory last season.

You can be at Snetterton on March 18/19 to witness the birth of the 2006 season. Tickets are now on sale at £10 each and are valid for both days.

The majority of the BSB riders have already confirmed their participation, along with teams from the British 125cc Championship, British Supersport Championship, National Superstock Championship, National Superstock Cup and the Virgin Mobile Cup.

I've not been to any Bike racing but Snetterton is a good track. Plus you should be able to get in the paddock at the back of the pitlane unlike Silverstone where they charge at some events. I've been to Snetterton several times for BTCC should be good for photo ops.:thumb:

Back