BT, GT and LTT`s

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a couple from this morning, light was not too brilliant but managed to squeeze a couple of shots in before it was too bad. Thanks for looking any C&C welcome.

IMG_1215_filtered.jpg

IMG_1224_filtered.jpg

IMG_1267_filtered.jpg

IMG_1266_filtered.jpg

IMG_1260_filtered.jpg

Thanks Kaz, tell me about them. There have been a load of juve`s about here for a while now, but today is the first time I have spotted them coming in the garden. Its great to see them though, they are like a little performing circus act the way they just fly in and hang on to anything available :LOL:

Thanks Kaz, tell me about them. There have been a load of juve`s about here for a while now, but today is the first time I have spotted them coming in the garden. Its great to see them though, they are like a little performing circus act the way they just fly in and hang on to anything available :LOL:

I am so jealous LTT are one of my favourites so full of character I can t wait to photograph some again good job I don t live near you I would be there like a shot:LOL:

I am nearly as green as Venomator over the LTTs. Only seen them once in our garden, GTs are a bit rare too. Anyway great set Rich

I am so jealous LTT are one of my favourites so full of character I can t wait to photograph some again good job I don t live near you I would be there like a shot:LOL:
Is that a threat or promise Kaz? :LOL::LOL:

My all time favourite british bird too... :love:

Great shots of the little drumsticks there U8... (y) ... and the others aren't too bad either... :D

:p
Thanks for the comment Rog.
Mmm! Drumsticks eh? :thinking: I am now seeing these in a different light :D
I am nearly as green as Venomator over the LTTs. Only seen them once in our garden, GTs are a bit rare too. Anyway great set Rich

Thanks Donna

very nice rich = love the ltt.

Beautiful expressions, tack sharp, what more could you ask for?
...and 280mm too! Jammy toad!

Great shots the ltt's are fantastic well done !
Thanks Elvis
some lovely shots there, well done :)

drew
Thank you Drew
the last one is really lovely! I like the fur!

Very nice set, all very good.
Cheers :)
very nice rich = love the ltt.
Thanks Tom (y)
Beautiful expressions, tack sharp, what more could you ask for?
...and 280mm too! Jammy toad!
Thanks, well I could ask for a 400mm instead of a 70-200 :LOL::LOL:

These are all lovely Rich, the long tailed teddy bears :D are gorgeous - can you send some of the variety you're getting over here please, thank you :)

Alison :)

Back