BTCC Race day.

All nice shots. I like the angles personally. It may be the compression of where they're hosted, but they all look a little oversharpened to me ?

Nos 3 and 4 would be my picks there. Both very nicely composed.

Watched the racing from the comfort of my armchair. It's a good job they add laps on for the safety car or there would be no race at all these days. I guess it's a case of the world gone health and safety mad, but I'm sure they could have got away with waved yellows for a few of those incidents.

The angle thing is i aint to sure either tbh on these, but thats how i took them, thought it work better tbh.

The variety thing is one of the reasons i got really bored, but it was hard to move around the circuit due partly to a new fence thats been installed, and super high advertising hoarding's that took out a large portion of the track forcing people to the already busy sections. Shotting though the fence always limits what you can do, anything under 300mm and all you see is the fence. Think that will be my last trip ever to the Indy circuit on a raceday.

No never saw the Porkies, they where just starting as i was walking out the gate.

All nice shots. I like the angles personally. It may be the compression of where they're hosted, but they all look a little oversharpened to me ?

Nos 3 and 4 would be my picks there. Both very nicely composed.

Watched the racing from the comfort of my armchair. It's a good job they add laps on for the safety car or there would be no race at all these days. I guess it's a case of the world gone health and safety mad, but I'm sure they could have got away with waved yellows for a few of those incidents.

Thanks, 3 and 4 where with the 400mm and uncropped, on the sharpening aspect a bit of both, i was a tad lazy its just a batch conversion, then these are displayed at 500, instead of 800.

Back