BTCC Race Snetterton

Gary

TPer Emeritus
Name
See above
Edit My Images
No
one for the guys:
(not a particularly good shot, but my fave grid girl Mel Dowding)
main.php

one for the girls:
(as far as i could see i was the only guy taking shots of this bloke. I guess the other togs arent so comfortable with their sexuality :) :) )
main.php

chilton
main.php

hughes and allison
main.php

oops, Diana must have forgot to clear that land mine!
(the driver, Chris Law, was OK. I checked with his dad today)
main.php

main.php

plato with no dents
main.php

plato with some dents. BUNDLE!!!
main.php

Nice, heard about that clio rolling looked like alot force there.

I have the head on shot to that incident into the bomb hole with plato. To think he had the check to complain about getting hit in the first race by Matt Neil!

I like the Clio shots, When we were leaving yesterday there was a yellow Clio about to go out on the back of a flat bed with the rear end squashed up past the rear axle. Any idea what happened to that one? Are the BTCC support races shown on Normal TV, if so when.

that will prob be this one:
main.php

although its hard to tell from that photo, there was a car left on the outside of riches. the yellow one cam out of riches and spun backwards into the parked one. Apparently he then rolled over a few times into the field. he was very lucky to be OK

notice that the black car isnt in the first pic. it moved into the frame after the yellow one slammed it
main.php

Yes that looks like the one. They certainly cause alot of damage to each other.

number 4 and last two of the 1st post rock

saw the Clio roll on telly, mentalists....considering the SC had been deployed at that point, although they might not have noticed hahaha

Love the grid guy pic - a really nice touch

Back