btcc + supports rockingham

Edit My Images
No
first motorsport post on here, c & c welcome, rockingham was an awkward track to shoot because half of it we couldnt get to but here are my efforts:

chevvyteam.jpg

girl1.jpg

raccar.jpg

btcc4-1.jpg

btcc13.jpg

btcc3.jpg

Very nice set of shots there, your panning is excellent! #2 is pretty good too ;)

thanks, i got bit bored of just doing panning shots etc, so thought id try different approach, was stood on top of the pits which is great for the start finish straights but was very very strong light that day

you can get above the pit garages at rockingham which is great but you cant get to back half of track without photog pass etc. i reluctantly gave in photographing the women for a moment and switched to wide angle lens and plato just happened to walk out too, bonus!! its also great place to practice panning because you et time to see them coming in and couple of attempts the straight is huge!!

Nice set :clap:especially like shot 1,love all the blue(y) I think it works really well.
Clive.

i tried to cover the whole event than just touring cars etc, just done a couple more :

btcc16.jpg

btcc2-1.jpg

btcc20-1.jpg

10.another complementary pit girl photo - the other one proved popular lol
btcc6.jpg

bike1.jpg

racbtcc.jpg

very nice richard love that last one ..hes got the same boots as me lol

thanks for comments guys, was great day, loads of things happening, well worth the trip

=- i toyed with idea of straightening no.2. the blue background is slightly off, wondered if anyone would notice :p lol

Back