BTCC Thruxton

Name
Bryan
Edit My Images
No
I haven't posted in a long while and had a bit of a quiet year last year in terms of Motorsport. My first time at Thruxton with some fairly brutal light and couldn't stop down much for panning shots as I have a very mucky sensor, so with the excuses out of the way, here's the pictures :p

BTCC Thruxton May 2016 by Bryan Janes, on Flickr

A really nice set. If #4 was the winning car and the chequered flag, it would have been perfect. Good catch in #6. Really like #2 action shot with the crowd in the background

A really nice set. If #4 was the winning car and the chequered flag, it would have been perfect. Good catch in #6. Really like #2 action shot with the crowd in the background

Thanks, I should have thought of that but I had my mind on getting out as soon as the flag dropped to avoid getting stuck in the car park. I was out in 10 mins, my friend was a little bit behind me and got stuck for an hour!

I was out in 10 mins, my friend was a little bit behind me and got stuck for an hour!

I've given up trying to beat the rush. Camp stove in the back of the car, have a brew & read a book while everybody fights :)

Agreed with George, number 6 is spot on. It seems to be processed slightly differently to the others, less contrast but a better overall image?

Back