Btcc

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry, these images are the best of a bad bunch. I only realised how bad when i got them into PS! I thought I'd upload them anyway, just incase somebody wants to see them!

BMW1.jpg

BMW2.jpg

BMW3.jpg

Chev1.jpg

Hon1.jpg

Hon2.jpg

Hon3.jpg

RAC1.jpg

Wheel%20on%20wrong%20side,%20harhar.jpg

Vast%20rubber.jpg

Hey, these are from today presumably? Where abouts were you standing? Your home early!

Shutter speeds look good....I like number one...I feel the rest lack any 'action' but it is very hard to get that in qualifying...well done!

Are you going tomorrow?>

Sorry, these are from last week, on a Monday afternoon. They were just testing I assume, most teams were out... I was stood on the roof opposite the pits mainly. I wasn't there to take pictures and don't claim to be any good at it, just thought some people may want to see.
I was just waiting for them to get off the track/out the pits! Hope you enjoy and thanks for the comment

thanks for sharing..

Good pictures. You seem to be similair to me, working out how the hell the pros get such good pictures. The Chevy seems to be much sharper than the rest but need all in the car in the frame. I like the last one. More practice and you will be well on your way ;)

I'm hoping for more practice Matt, unfortunately when I'm at a track I'm working on the car, not taking pictures all day! There isn't much 'action' in this set as they were all just playing, which was a shame

Fairy nuff, I will take it up with the drivers then :D I think you would do very well, photography wise, at somewhere like Oulton Park where you can get close to the action without huge fences. Your doing well just keep at it and try to get as much practice as possible.

We'll be there for sure, unless the car breaks by then! It's not till July I don't think.

Back