Buachaille Etive Beag. (Stob nan Cabah).

I think that's very nice Dale. Good colours and clarity, well done :D

Very nice Dale

Very nice Dale.

Thank you.

Excellent shot Dale....

Cheers Bob, soon be worth going up again.

I think that's very nice Dale. Good colours and clarity, well done :D

Thanks Alan.

Not much wrong there - maybe a wee bit more sky so it sits more 50:50 if I am being pinernickity and ideally a sky with more clouds. Still - all said I'd be perfectly happy to call that my own.

Had feeling you'd like that one Steve.

Very nice Dale

Cheers Alf.

Stunning pic. Love the warm colours of the mountain contrasting with the cold, icy blues. Excellent.

Thank you. It was a pretty epic morning, I probably didn't make the best of it.

Absolutely beautiful image.
I'm struggling to find landscape and scenery like that here in Lincolnshire...

You won't...

But - it is maybe 8hours in the car up here and if you want really top level scenery, 15hours in the car from there via the Eurostar will get you to the Alps, maybe Pyrenees etc.

Thank you, it's worth the trip, I'm just over 2 hours. Do your planning though regarding conditions, Glencoe has many moods.

very good, love the reflection

Cheers.

It's a reflection kind of location that one, although the reeds can be a pain. They can be nice when a bit longer and covered in frost though.

It's quite a small loch too and can look nice as foreground interest on an icy, snowy day.

Thank you, it's worth the trip, I'm just over 2 hours. Do your planning though regarding conditions, Glencoe has many moods.
Thanks Dale, I lived in Scotland for 5yrs about 20miles east of Inverness, and we now Holiday in Oban. Sadly, during my time in Scotland, photography wasn't my hobby (my loss).

Back