Buchaille Etive Mor - the old favourite

Edit My Images
No
Hi Gang,

My first post on talkphotography so I thought I'd say hello with a shot from this past weekend in the Scottish Highlands
that rained and blew a hooley from 6AM Thursday til 8AM Sunday !!
Managed to squeeze in about 4 hours shooting before leaving for home.

The best laid plans etc......................

Cheers

Greg

http://www.pbase.com/gregnewby/image/93460791

Really cracking shot Greg. If you stick "
" tags around the URL then people can see it embedded within your post without having to click the link, which always makes people responsive!

I thought it was a very nice shot but I do feel that a faster speed would have made the stream look less imposing. The water in the foreground looks too predominant and seems to detract interest from the mountain in the background.

Take out the quotation marks "" round the words etc

edit: beaten to it!! :D

you still need the [IMG]................... tags around that link for it to show as a photo

What a great BEM shot!

Sorry the weather did not oblige Reg but you would never tell from this shot. Top drawer! (y)

Lovely shot, although would be nice to see it without the vinaigretting to see what it's like?

Thanks Janice but I'm still struggling with the placement of the tags !! ( What a thicky )

I've edited the post with the tag before and the [IMG] tag behind the link it but it still wont embed ?
Anything further and I promise you'll only have to tell me once.

Greg

Lovely shot, although would be nice to see it without the vinaigretting to see what it's like?

I cant see any salad dressing in there? :shrug:

Did you mean vignetting? ;) (y)

Thanks Janice but I'm still struggling with the placement of the tags !! ( What a thicky )

I've edited the post with the tag before and the [IMG] tag behind the link it but it still wont embed ?
Anything further and I promise you'll only have to tell me once.

Greg[/QUOTE]

the last one has to have a slash before the word... no spaces or anything [IMG]http:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's a cracking shot - maybe the composition's a bit central - but lovely colours and well PP'd

I cant see any salad dressing in there? :shrug:

Did you mean vignetting? ;) (y)

:LOL: pmsl ;) Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humour Mrs Beale ;)

Great shot Reggie (y) I love the silky water :)

Back