Budget 10+ inch android tablet

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

I'm thinking of upgrading my kindle fire to something nice and shiny and big so magazines, comics and PDFs look great

Any suggestions that don't break the bank?

It'll just be sat next to the bed most of the time so happy with the large size but want it to be pretty snappy

Currently I'm thinking about one of the Chuwi models as they look to be both large and with a good resolution which is important for my usage

Anyway hopefully one of you good people is an expert

Cheers

Thats my current tablet :)

But I'm looking for 10 inch or more with a good resolution, thanks though.

...and who said size doesn't matter ;)

It is a good tablet though.

I've got a Cube iWork 10 which works well enough, dual boot with Android and Win10 (64bit so it runs LR CC - I've got it for holiday/travel use).

Check out http://techtablets.com/

Being used to the hudl I'd be looking for a higher res, thanks for the suggestion though

My mistake, I looked at the wrong site for info it seems - its a 1920 x1200 - cheers for the heads up, thats on my radar now :)

Now now Viv you should know its not about the size but what you do with it that counts ;)

Someone's been fibbing to you. ;)

Now now Viv you should know its not about the size but what you do with it that counts ;)
Aye, but if you know what you're doing with it and all other things being equal...

My mistake, I looked at the wrong site for info it seems - its a 1920 x1200 - cheers for the heads up, thats on my radar now :)
Note, there are two versions - Rev1 and Rev2. The verson with the type-c conector is the Rev2. There is some evidence that the Rev1 (non type-c) may have marginally better and faster memory fitted. I suspect it's Top Trumps territory though, less noticeable in actual use than in running benchmarks.

I'm Still rocking an old iPad Air - got to say, o do like it though

Can vouch for the lenovo tab 2 a10 ,really nice screen 1920 x 1200 IPS and it's zippy. Also the battery lasts me all week with min couple of hours a night ,reading ,youtube ,surfing the web ,on here ....

Last edited:
Thanks all - after much deliberation I just pressed the button on a refurb Lenovo A10-70F, I found to my cost (well actually my daughters Chrisas gift gain) that there are a few versions of the A10, she will be getting teh A30 whihc I tried for a wee go and its pretty nippy but the res let it down

I would go with one of the big Chinese phone brands like the lenovo, xiaomi, etc from the big Chinese stores like best gear.

Well I took a quick look out of curiosity as I've already ordered and they're all a fair bit more expensive for the spec (link), thanks anyway.

Back