Budget Chemicals Info Please.

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Maxed out financially at the moment with some mad purchases and being a student:thinking:

I am ready to begin printing and would like pointed in the direction of budget chemicals, I need film dev, paper dev, fix, & stop.

I not fussed if they produce below par images as I am learning and happy to make do.

The definition of economy is Rodinal, it dilutes like hell.
For film development, 1 litre of Rodinal goes a long long way.

Quite good stuff, fixer cheap, and no delivery charge if you can pick up in London.

I've just checked the site, where does it say that you can collect in London? And whereabouts in London is the collection point?

Cheers

I'd love to know as well!

You aren't thinking of Process-supplies are you? Based in Clerkenwell, London.

I've just checked with Firstcall and unfortunately collection in London is not an option. Good prices though, but I think I'll wait until I've got a bigger order.

Xtol for developer, maybe not the cheapest one, but very, very easy to use
Water with white vinegar as stopper
Any fixer, the cheapest will do
Bucket of water + a bottle of de-ionised water for bath
Sorted :)

I've just checked the site, where does it say that you can collect in London? And whereabouts in London is the collection point?

Cheers

Sorry I meant:-
http://www.silverprint.co.uk/ProductByGroup.asp?PrGrp=5011

Where I bought my chemicals, but price is £6.28 for dev inc vat. Fixer is sold there as well cheap I think mine was made somewhere in Europe but fixes the film ok.

Silverprint Limited, 12 Valentine Place, London. SE1 8QH

Thanks for the replies guys, Good point about the college though, they have a huge darkroom so might be able to buy there.

Back