Budget equipment for my EOS

Edit My Images
Yes
I have a Canon EOS 300D with standard EF-S 18-55mm lens.

Where can I get good budget equipment and what would you recommend? I am interested in landscapes and the like, and also seem to be working in low light quite a lot.

I have a Canon EOS 300D with standard EF-S 18-55mm lens.

Where can I get good budget equipment and what would you recommend? I am interested in landscapes and the like, and also seem to be working in low light quite a lot.

You can pick up a 50mm f/1.8 from Kerso for £60, it's a good cheap lens for low light.

:agree: That's a cracking lens, very cheap and very sharp. Since you're working in low light, a flashgun might be a decent investment. I'd steer clear of the £35 ones you can get in Jessops, and go for something like a Canon 430EX II. I think they can be had for around £180. Camera Price Buster is a very useful website, listing pretty much every piece of camera gear you can buy, and where it's cheapest.

Camera Price Buster is a very useful website, listing pretty much every piece of camera gear you can buy, and where it's cheapest.

While CPB is a useful tool it's not necessarily where they're cheapest as retailers have to pay to be on their site though it's a good indicator

that's great thanks - I'll have a serious think about that.

What about zoom photography?

Back