Bugatti Veyron

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Well not really, but who would look in here if I said yet another bloody Focus ST ?

He he he

5-5.jpg

4-5.jpg

3-6.jpg

2-6.jpg

1-7.jpg

Not funny... :nono: ... and you're probably very right... :cautious:

Nice and clean in white though... :D

:LOL:

:p

I want my veyron :<

(nice ford :O i got a black Titanium, lovely cars)

:LOL:

2 and 4 work best for me, nice set (y)

Nice and clean but gritty backdrop does the red badge mean it was built outside the UK like Spain?

Very nice looking car well taken, but you lose points for the thread title :shake:

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to remember that and try to improve upon my average of 1 comment per thread;)

The location works well. That to me is the diffucult part of car photography.

I'll be let loose on a newish 911 sport something or other next week

The photos are worthy of a car ad

Another great set, i really like them all, but my favs are 2,4,5 (except i would have preferred 5 without the grass creeping into the frame on the bottom left)
(y)(y)

How were these lit? were they all using the two flash guns?

Chris.

I imagine that right now, somewhere, someone's gel-coating up a body kit to convert Foci (?) into Veyron replicars. Sheesh!

Nice capture of the Focus though....:)

Kris, what flash power and zoom were you using on these? I've got another flashgun now and some triggers and have had a quick play but stuggled to light the car fully, got any quick tips at all?

Full power on EX550's, with wide angle flappy down. I used to make the mistake of more zoom = more power, and wondered why i was getting only partial coverage.

To start learning (which is only recently) I put the cam on P, under exposed by 2 stops then moved the flash either closer or further back, an assistant (man he will hate me for calling him that, sorrry mate) certainly helps.

I'm still learning lighting mate, so dont take that as gospel, just what has worked for me. If I have time, I will experiement then quickly forget what I taught myself, lol

I was not sure about these ones, but the owners happy, me, i dunno.

C-1.jpg

I-1.jpg

M.jpg

N.jpg

Q.jpg

Last edited:
Full power on EX550's, with wide angle flappy down. I used to make the mistake of more zoom = more power, and wondered why i was getting only partial coverage.

To start learning (which is only recently) I put the cam on P, under exposed by 2 stops then moved the flash either closer or further back, an assistant (man he will hate me for calling him that, sorrry mate) certainly helps.

LOL I do but since you helped me with those final editts I'll let it slide this time!

The flappy paddle isn't always down, it depends on distance from the car but it's always on full power and is moved to get the right amount of light on the car.

Pictures have turned out cracking mate

ha ha I opened this page coz ** topic and now i got it...
it very clean!! great work.... :) like this set..

Really nice set but im not really FOCUSed on car on most of them. And i can`t tell you why :)

Now that's just nasty :LOL:

I'm off to the "Pageant of Power" at Cholmondeley Castle in Cheshire tomorrow & the Veyron is supposed to be the star of the show so it might make up for my disappointment of looking at a Ford Focus ;)

Simon

I was lucky to see the Veyron recently at the "Pageant of Power" so here's a photo for all those frustrated viewers of this thread (there wasn't a Focus ST in sight either :LOL:)

Simon

bugatti-veyron.jpg

I was lucky to see the Veyron recently at the "Pageant of Power" so here's a photo for all those frustrated viewers of this thread (there wasn't a Focus ST in sight either :LOL:)

Simon

bugatti-veyron.jpg

Cannot believe they put decals on it!!!! Jesus christ.

Well that was as good as a Mike Yarwood impression :D Nice shots all the same ;)

Back