Bugger, can someone help me please?

Betty

BrideZilla!!!
Edit My Images
No
Ive taken some shots for a neighbour tonight, 3 kids all under 8 was actually loads of fun :D

The problem is, the only photo I have of all of them with (almost) normal facial expressions, the eldest has a shadow cast over his face, and I am not sure what to do to fix it :(

I havent posted it as I havent asked her permission, but I think this is the one she will want printing. Can someone point me in the right direction, or help me process it?

Sorry for asking guys, I can email a small pic to someone willing to help so they can see what needs doing, then Ill email the full size one.

Anyone care to help pretty please? Ill owe you one, promise!!!! :)

I wish I could help, as I would love for you to owe me one ;)

Alas, I am out :(

Gary.

hello Betty
if u want to send it me I'll take a peek
br
Mike

Gary you filth!

Sorry Betty, I cannie help. No good at that sort of thing :(

Is a re-shoot possible? Not idea I know, but might ultimately produce a good result?

Thanks Mike, do I have your email addy? Or have I lost it? Duh :D

Woodsy, it is possible, but Id rather see if this one is fixable first :)

Sorry guys, could you PM me your email addys if you're willing please? :)

i hope someone can help you betty good luck...

md(y)

Betty, is the shadow all over the face or partial?
If you have CS2 or above, have you tried selecting the shadow, and using the shadow/highlight tool to recover?
Without seeing the image its difficult to know if this info is as useful as a choccy teapot.
Good luck.

Another option if you have similar pictures is to use his head or face from another shot and add it over the shadow one. Wayne

Thanks for the advice Glo, thats something to consider if I **** it up again :D

And Wayne, good idea thanks, but I dont have another pic that would work, thanks for the advice though :)

Back