Bullfinch, Coal tit & one from the second batch

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
The usual faces I am afraid :( First shots I have taken for a while. C&C appreciated as always, thanks for looking.

Bully.jpg

CT-1.jpg

Rob-3.jpg

You havn't lost your touch I see. What was so interesting to the right of shot that they are all staring at?

Great shots, amazing detail. Do you have the IS version of the 70-200?

I assume these were cropped?

I've always thought I'd need 300mm+ lenses for any type of bird/nature shots. :thinking:

Edit. (I should add - I realise you used a TC but still shocked at the length)

Last edited:
Lovely set, one day I will take such a photo....one day. I like the poor lil chap in #2 (y)
Thank you Tina for the kind comment, far from being top notch but I like to think I have got to a stage where I am pleased with my work. Posting your shots up and receiving and excepting C&C will be a big step forward for you :)
The robin is my fav Rich a cute shot and nice detail
Thanks Kaz, but then you know I have a soft spot for Robins :D Just waiting to hear Brash say "Yeh in a pit at the bottom of the garden" :cautious: :LOL:
cracking rich, defo the young robbo for me, lovely detail.
Thanks Scott
Yep that young Robin is a cracker (y)
Cheers Martyn (y)
Lovely set top work on the Birds Rich.
Thank you
You havn't lost your touch I see. What was so interesting to the right of shot that they are all staring at?
Thanks Donna, I think they were just amused at the antics of the Gt`s and Bt`s that were on the feeders. At one point the Robin and Gt cfame to blow`s on the branch :LOL:
Great shots, amazing detail. Do you have the IS version of the 70-200?

I assume these were cropped?

I've always thought I'd need 300mm+ lenses for any type of bird/nature shots. :thinking:

Edit. (I should add - I realise you used a TC but still shocked at the length)

Thank you Beau, it is the non IS version. I once sold a 70-200 and bought the 300 F4 IS. That went for a swim one day in the stream :puke: I gave it a lot of thought before purchasing my next lens with the insurance money, plus they said I could keep the old lens which I sold on Fleebay for £400 :D. There have been times when I could have done with the IS but it is nice to have that zoom factor as well. I am still considering another lens, maybe the 300 maybe a 400 :shrug: I never rush into things quickly so while I am making up my mind I am still saving. And yes they were still cropped.

Last edited:
Back