Bumbling along ... nicely !

Edit My Images
No
Have been playing, presentationally with this one ... :thinking:

Not the sharpest Bee in the hive but happy to receive feedback on your likes & dislikes ... ;)

Bumbling along ...
RLG3769.jpg

Hope you like and TFL ... (y)

:p

love the picture Ven, but dont like the border at all. Looks like the bee is on a space hopper.

Boon said:
love the picture Ven, but dont like the border at all. Looks like the bee is on a space hopper.

:LOL: ... know what you mean :bang:

The space hopper (love it !) is just his pollen sac ... evenly balanced both sides it was too ... :eek:

Not quite with the border program yet ... didn't want plain white (even if it is safe !) and tried loadsa others ... even green ... to my complete distraction !

Will have another play to see what might work better ... but thanks m8 just the sort of feedback I need ... (y)

It certainly hits you with the saturation of colour.

Black and white is the safest bet for borders.
To add a little touch of uniqueness, add a keyline with a matching colour from the photo.

A cracking picture, but I think the colour needs more adjustment to make it 'pop'. The bee looks a little too blue, and the flower looks like it's been through the washer with the dark stuff ;) ... unless that's the whole idea and it's meant to look that way? :shrug:

like it ven, much better to have a dull border, helps bring the picture out, nice capture of the bee in flight too, not easy that isn't.
TFS

Have you right flipping the picture left to right? I don't know why but my mind says that would look better. Maybe a right handed thing?

SammyC said:
Have you right flipping the picture left to right? I don't know why but my mind says that would look better. Maybe a right handed thing?

You mean something like this Sammy ... also re-worked processing and changed frame ... but of course don't let that sway you ... :LOL:

minimeeze said:
I think the colour needs more adjustment to make it 'pop'

Popping enough now Min ... ? :thinking:

Flipping ... Bumbling Along ... then ...:p

RLG3769_2.jpg

Am only seeing a red X in your last post Ven - should there bee (hehe) a picture there? I do like the colours in the new version on the main pic you have re-posted - stands out much better!

minimeeze said:
Am only seeing a red X in your last post Ven - should there bee (hehe) a picture there? I do like the colours in the new version on the main pic you have re-posted - stands out much better!

HeHe ...

Sorted Min ... don't quite know what happened there while I was out ... sabotage I expect ... :LOL:

Thanx for letting me know though and for your comments ... (y)

Venomator said:

Not a compliment ... right ... :thinking:

Like it flipped - why I don't know and without all the spare pollen round the border. Tell me why the flipped image seems better of the Bee on a bombing run?

I'm just jealous that I havent't managed anything near as good with macro as yet!

I agree that the flipped version does look much better - it's easier on the eye somehow :thinking:

this is simply because we view most things from left to right (according to my club) we follow the picture in from the left, come to the bee, and follow it back towards the flower, works a treat, well done rog..

Boon said:
this is simply because we view most things from left to right (according to my club) we follow the picture in from the left, come to the bee, and follow it back towards the flower, works a treat, well done rog..

Thanx Stev, and everyone else for your comments ... helped me improve this one tremendously ... imo anyway ... (y)

But I cannot take credit for the flipping idea ... that was Sammy suggesting it ... thanx Sammy ... ;)

However, being a south paw I have to say I do prefer the un-flipped version ... you can see them side by side in my gallery if you want to compare ... :p

Thanx for looking everyone ... :D

Back