Buoy On Morfa Nefyn Beach Wales

Like the contrast of the yellow buoys against the bleak grayness of the mountains.

Hiya Dave,

Gorgeous photo, lovely colours and reflection. Like how you also captured the reflection of the mountain on the beach to the right. Good use of lead in too.

Well done and glad you had a great time.

Look forward to seeing the other photos from your jollies.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hi Dave
Good to hear you had a good break away from it all.
The beach looks very inviting for a paddle. As I said in your other post, not keen on the bouys.

nice reflection of the buoy on wet sand........

it is begging for a bit of CCW adjustment though......

Hiya Dave,

Gorgeous photo, lovely colours and reflection. Like how you also captured the reflection of the mountain on the beach to the right. Good use of lead in too.

Well done and glad you had a great time.

Look forward to seeing the other photos from your jollies.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Many thanks Dawn, Im starting to process some of my other shots today

Hi Dave
Good to hear you had a good break away from it all.
The beach looks very inviting for a paddle. As I said in your other post, not keen on the bouys.

Cheers Charles,

nice reflection of the buoy on wet sand........

it is begging for a bit of CCW adjustment though......

Thanks Lynton, I thought I had straightened it will check it out (y)

The bouys warm up what looks like a chilly beach. (If you know what I mean)

bit of a fight going on there
i did one on the wirral beach similar..and it didnt work
sorry dave

6167346080_6ca07a8774_b.jpg

Sorry, I still maintain it IS sloping, certainly with reference to Dave's watermark, which is presumably dead horizontal.

Re: earth curvature.

I'm not sure I have ever seen this reality. In photographs what may appear to be earth curvature is almost always barrel distortion in the lens. In Dave's image you would expect the horizon to slope gently down on the lhs if it were E.C.

But I'm happy to be corrected.;)

Personally I would have taken the picture from a little further back.... say.. maybe on the wall of Ty Coch drinking a cold beer.

Just my two cents

Pete

Personally I would have taken the picture from a little further back.... say.. maybe on the wall of Ty Coch drinking a cold beer.

Just my two cents

Pete

:D this was taken before the stony bit on Morfa Nefyn Beach, we then went across, past the house under the arch and sat Ty Coch at having a cool beer (y) before the walk back, heres another shot, you may like to see http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=352606 still got to pp the Ty Coch side

I wouldnt take my gear so close to all that salt :LOL:

cracking image by the way

Les (y)

Back