Burj Kalifia, Dubai

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
A few i took in Dubai a few months ago, Please be nice my first added on here :confused:

54828603167cac9439c1b.jpg

548282374430980b2ccbb.jpg

C&C Welcome :wave:

Last edited:
They look good. I love the Burj Khalifa. Would love to see the fountain from the top of it!

The first one looks like it might need straightening a bit though. It looks like the Burj is listing to the left :)

Excellent shots, agree that the first could do with straightening a bit but other than that, spot on. My parents are over there and are going up the Burj tomorrow morning, they are under instructions to take good pics!

Excellent shots, agree that the first could do with straightening a bit but other than that, spot on. My parents are over there and are going up the Burj tomorrow morning, they are under instructions to take good pics!

Its very hard to get any decent shots from up there, it really is way to high, unless you lean out of the tiny slits they have in the windows when you go outside its not really anything special haha

I only went up so i could say ive been up the worlds tallest building :banana:

But every night from 6pm they have the fountain show, really recommend watching it but it can get very very crowded

Yeah I can imagine. It gets rammed these days for the show! I don't blame you waiting around for it at all!

Pics from 'At the Top' will be brilliant if you get a clear day but if it's hazy then they might be a little disappointing. It's nice to see Sharjah though in the distance from it. The racecourse looks brilliant as well from up there

My dubai fashion photography is all about capturing the essence of these emotive colors using a combination of natural and artificial lighting along with organic posing, to reveal bright and crisp images that express your inner spirit in diverse ways.
I have a strong passion for dubai fashion photography and my current focus is on dubai wedding videography. I see wedding days as special occasions filled with blissful emotionally-charged moments that beg to be captured in all their pure honesty.

Back