Burn O' Vat After Heavy Rainfall

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Evening,

Well after yesterday's post explaining about the local floodings, i took a trip to a couple other locations today. Here is location number 1, as yesterday, i have been here many times before but this is the first time i have seen this much water coming down the falls.

Part 1 Part 3

1. This is the entrance to the vat, doesn't look like much from here....
3889994255_54ba5755a4_o.jpg

2. And the next two photos are from inside the Vat.
3889994593_49437fbe07_o.jpg

3890786658_8d6f9d16be_o.jpg

C+C Welcome as usual

Cheers.

Chris,

Last edited:
Nice clear shots, especially like the last two. I think the Vat has the potential for great shots but it really needs some dramatic light inside it and I don't know if that ever happens. My own shots inside were really dull.

Nice clear shots, especially like the last two. I think the Vat has the potential for great shots but it really needs some dramatic light inside it and I don't know if that ever happens. My own shots inside were really dull.

Cheers Alan, I have never seen any decent light in there, its too enclosed to get any, but one day i hope i can get there at the right time to get some..

Cheers.

nice shots...I will need to take wee trip up there myself
and have a go, not been up there for a long time (y)

nice shots...I will need to take wee trip up there myself
and have a go, not been up there for a long time (y)

You should go back up, its great up there, especially just now due to all the water.(y)

Hi Chris, some great shots there part 1/2 included (y)

Ive been once to the vat but it was so icy i couldnt even get in lol I keep meaning to go back sometime but never seem to get round to it, i really must try harder and take a trip (wellies anyone?)

Thanks Mike, it really is a nice place, i have been a few times but this time had the most water i have seen, an i remembered to take my wellies this time too. (y)

Back