Burn out

Name
Brad 'Electron-Don' Foster
Edit My Images
Yes
IMG_74433.jpg

Love it.

One thing ***, may just be my eyes, is there a strange shadow on the rear corner of the car? Might be your shadow.

Tony

Thanks tony

na my shadow was at the bottom of the frame as i had to crop it out, mabe some dodge and burn would tidy it up

what is it with this place, ive been on here years and its just getting worse and worse.

im looking for some ideas, comments, opinions etc or just if people like it.

it seems very hard to get any feedback

what is it with this place, ive been on here years and its just getting worse and worse.
I know,some posts just attract replies like a magnet while others are languishing for ages at the bottom of the pack :shrug:

I usually shout out for a conversion on these type of shots but the colours stand out in this one (y)

Is it a leftover from the public antics of a Bathurst weekend on the mountain ? :D
Any idea on model out of interest ?

Well composed and great mood to it.. love this :)

well I guess some time we look at a image and cant think of what to say. It might be that the image does nothing for the viewer or just not there cup of tea..
As a judge we have to make comments of each photo and some times it can be hard to say much about some photos. here you just pass it by I guess.

Well after my last post I had better say what I think
Strong use of colour with a very bold image. For me I do not like the very dark vinette and I fined it lakes interest for me big block of single colour. I think its an interesting subject and there is some photos to be had but not this one.

thank you people..

now i look at it the vig does look over done, when i opened the cr2 in cs4 jsut now i was amazed at how much vig was set on the slider. as far as the solid colour im not sure what i can do about that.

I wouldn't be leaving a reply, but while you asked.....

Not my cup of tea. Vignette overdone and the skies are green on my monitor. A little over-saturated for me too and the framing is a bit tight.

Back