Burn up on the Waterway's with added colour factor :D

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
A few evening's ago I went out with Darrell (TheDodo) to set fire of another part of Warwickshire, on this occasion we wanted to have plenty of water around us :LOL:

46/366 (411) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

As with all my photo's C&C is welcomed and appreciated (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

I'm not too sure if the different colours on the bridge actually work to be honest :thinking: May have been better with just a single colour on the bridge? Still like the picture though and this is another technique I would love to try out but I'm sure I'd definetly set fire to something! :bonk:

I'm not too sure if the different colours on the bridge actually work to be honest :thinking: May have been better with just a single colour on the bridge? Still like the picture though and this is another technique I would love to try out but I'm sure I'd definetly set fire to something! :bonk:

Thanks for your comment, doing a single colour is always an option but that's the easy option ;) the whole challenge of this was to get the spectrum of colours (y)

Matt

That's superb. (y)
I like the lighting, what was the exposure?

Well Matt I like it, colorful it certainly is (y)

Thanks Allan, I wanted to go the whole hog on the colour front with this one (y) and I'm really pleased that I did as it's come out great :woot:

That's superb. (y)
I like the lighting, what was the exposure?

Thanks Andrew, I'm pleased that you like the look all told it was probably around 8-10 minutes but not done as a single exposure there is a fair amount of stacking of different exposures in this one (y)

Matt

Very nice shot Matt, love the WW spin, light painting with the various colours looks great and the location look just right.
One question what software did you use to stack them.
Darren

Thanks Darren, it was one of those location that I knew exactly what I wanted to do as soon as I arrived on location (y) for this one I used startrails.de software as it's set up to ignore black, I just painted over what I didn't want in each frame and then stack them this can be done with layer masks in photoshop but truth be told I don't know how to do that currently I'm still trying to teach myself that one :LOL: I hope that this helps (y)

Matt

Great result. I think the colours make it really interesting. Nice job.

Nicely done. like it. Have you tried any of the bridge at the same time as the one below yet?

Thanks Adam :D we were going to spin up at the top too but decided against it for this one as there is a house right next to the bridge and we had already attracted the attention of the people that lived there :eek:

Matt

haha, I bet. Maybe just go and talk to them, ask them to come and watch. ..say its for art! :D

A guy came out the house with a big torch and shone it on us so we say good evening, he just stared at us and then went back in the house without saying a word :shrug:

Is the image showing in the opening post currently I think one of the flickr farms must be down at the moment as I to me the image is not showing and a fair number are not :shrug:

haha, I bet. Maybe just go and talk to them, ask them to come and watch. ..say its for art! :D

A guy came out the house with a big torch and shone it on us so we say good evening, he just stared at us and then went back in the house without saying a word :shrug:

Matt

Back