Burning Hope

Neil I am not going to add anything you dont already know, but this is stunning work. I love the thinking process you went through, the concept etc. i need to start doing this for my images. Again, amazing work.

I like it, very nice and appreciate the way you showed the constituent parts. My only question is whether you would be stronger with or without the torch - I find myself flip-flopping between the yes/no camps! I know the orange lighting helps you stand out. Argh I don't know! regardless, very nice work. I love creative where it's executed so well it doesn't just scream photoshop, you've done a great job on that front especially.

Can I ask where that plane wreck was taken?

I like it, very nice and appreciate the way you showed the constituent parts. My only question is whether you would be stronger with or without the torch - I find myself flip-flopping between the yes/no camps! I know the orange lighting helps you stand out. Argh I don't know! regardless, very nice work. I love creative where it's executed so well it doesn't just scream photoshop, you've done a great job on that front especially.

Can I ask where that plane wreck was taken?

The plane wreck is from Iceland, its a public domain image.

Back