Burning photos onto a DVD

Edit My Images
Yes
Now that I have Windows 10, I suddenly find that there is no option to burn a DVD of my photos. I want to put my photos on to a DVD, caption them and burn them to a DVD that I can play on the television. Has anyone any suggestions for good software for that task please.

Windows movie maker ?

perhaps not the most helpful advice - but toss the windows, get a Mac and all will be well ;)

What is wrong with Windows Media Player?

Windows 10 does not support movie maker. There is a message that comes up to that effect when I tried to do that. That is whag I have always used before.

I have WMP on my laptop with Windows 10?

so do I but when you try to do the same thing as windows 7 it tells you that windows 10 does not support Movie Maker. I am trying one last thing - downloading Windows Essential 2012 which includes movie maker. Hopefully that will do it, otherwise I might just follow HopefulM's advice and toss the computer !!!

cheers

Dean, "not " Movie Maker (WMM), Media Player (WMP).

Last edited:
thanks.

I am very old. I cannot make head nor tail out of those instructions, so I shall forget the whole thing about WMP and look for some software to do what I want to do. The burning facility on Windows 7 was all I wanted. When I try to burn a disc from WMP now, the television rejects the DVD. So thanks for everything. Please ignore this thread. I shall find something which says it all in one syllable suitable for old geezers

cheers

Dad. Pro Show :D I'll show you over the weekend.

Tony. Dad says thanks very much, he's currently watching the rugby with me

Back