Burning Ring Of Fire

Wheels

Julian Keeler
Name
Julian
Edit My Images
No
Two cotton wool balls soaked in whites spirit, tide onto a length of string. Lit are spun around with a 15 second exposure. (Car and Bus Stop at rear of shot ruin it)

JDS_3355.jpg

"And for his next trick, Julian will attempt to jump through this ring of fire on his wheelchair!"

Good idea for a long exposure shot, though I agree a simpler background would be much better.

Two cotton wool balls soaked in whites spirit, tide onto a length of string. Lit are spun around with a 15 second exposure.

:nono:

Accident waiting to happen IMVHO.

D in W

I like this and I think I'm gonna have to try this for myself. Ok so the background is abit busy but it does really bother me much as the wheel of fire is more eye catching. Well done Wheels.

Well executed shot.
I don't find the background too distracting because the ring of fire stands out so much.

I bet you got some very odd looks from the neighbours though.

:thinking: Balls soaked in white spirit and tied on a length a string and spun around will no doubt lead to a burning ring :puke: :D

liking the effect btw (y)

thanks and 1 neighbour did keep an eye on proceedings (y)

I cant fault your creativeness, cotton wool on fire! lol...:eek: I reckon if you smiled the shot would work better, though I guess it was your face of concentration whilst swinging the flaming string! Id move the car as well! :bonk:

great though, ** flippin crazy but great! :wacky:

Nice idea Julian, with a bit more work thats gonna look brilliant.

Andy

Back