Burrator Reservoir and a couple of others

Edit My Images
Yes
Taken last weekend, bit of a disappointing day really, made worse by the clouds not turning up until just after dark when I was planning to shoot the stars. Mother nature seems to have a sense of fun.:LOL:

The Plym Valley

main.php

"Have you stepped in something dear?" On the way...

main.php

Sheeps Tor overlooking Burrator reservoir, there is definately not going to be a water shortage in Devon this summer!

main.php

Burrator at sunset

main.php

C&C appreciated:)

The set gets better as they go on with the last one been a real wow photo if you know what I mean. 2 is a good shot but the subject is a bit eew. Like the last one more each time I look at it, colour is beautiful.

#3 top banana! (y)

last one for me. Great colouring in the sky. (y)

#1 has a bit of a halo issue going on around the trees :cautious:

Number 3 is particularly good - I love the stillness of the water and the reflection. The last one is good too due to the colourful sky.

The set gets better as they go on with the last one been a real wow photo if you know what I mean. 2 is a good shot but the subject is a bit eew. Like the last one more each time I look at it, colour is beautiful.

Thanks.:)

I did contemplate putting a warning in the title but decided not to in the end, afterall photography is not just about beauty.:nuts::LOL:

last one for me. Great colouring in the sky.

#1 has a bit of a halo issue going on around the trees

Yeah, it's annoying as I quite like the shot but I can't get the processing right. I'm going to have to have another go at it later.

Number 3 is particularly good - I love the stillness of the water and the reflection. The last one is good too due to the colourful sky.

Thanks, luckily when I got up there the wind was almost non existant so the water was so calm. Wierdly though when I settled down for the last shot the water suddenly got a lot choppier, which confused me as the wind hadn't picked up, and usually it gets calmer at night, due to less wind.:shrug:

I'm kicking myself that I didn't go up the day before, there was the most stunning sunset I have seen for years in Plymouth, but I decided to go up on the Sunday because the weather was going to be 'better':bang::LOL:

Back