Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
opinions on these would be appreciated

4865945898_3ca72125df_b.jpg

2 not sure this works at all, do you need all the creature in the frame

4865945606_8b41b5c9e7_b.jpg

Last edited:
strong lighting on a perfectly exposed subject may be able to be subdued with some tone control??

no 1 is better for me...head on shot i know but the profile has more out of focus detail and in no 1 you get both eyes..a crop at the top to eliminate the large area of dark would help to contain the image more...

you have ticked edit so i can have a go and get some well needed practice

cheers
geof

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ok Geof glad to see you needed some pratice ;) care to enlighten me what you done, the leaf has improved it enormously (y) many thanks

strong lighting on a perfectly exposed subject may be able to be subdued with some tone control??

no 1 is better for me...head on shot i know but the profile has more out of focus detail and in no 1 you get both eyes..a crop at the top to eliminate the large area of dark would help to contain the image more...

you have ticked edit so i can have a go and get some well needed practice

cheers
geof

ok Geof glad to see you needed some pratice ;) care to enlighten me what you done, the leaf has improved it enormously (y) many thanks

get the free version of Oloneo PhotoEngine Beta

http://www.oloneo.com

...its a downloadable HDR software package and the top sliders will bring detail out of shadow...and do a bit of HD as well...which i have found can over harden a shot...if used indiscriminately...which i have been doing...hence the practice

cheers
geof(y)

get the free version of Oloneo PhotoEngine Beta

http://www.oloneo.com

...its a downloadable HDR software package and the top sliders will bring detail out of shadow...and do a bit of HD as well...which i have found can over harden a shot...if used indiscriminately...which i have been doing...hence the practice

cheers
geof(y)

cheers (y) having a look

cheers (y) having a look

i think the free one is limited...and really is for 3 shots +/- 2 stops etc
but i find it a good day to day pp tool
(y)

i am still experimenting with not so good lighting to see if this programme can add something which is missing...making some shots recoverable despite the lighting...if you cant go back again to take them

here is todays work

Last edited:
Back