Bushey Park Sunrise

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Early on a Sunday morning.. wasn't looking too good with some clouds and lots of mist, but managed to pull this one out of the bag anyway...

_DSC0602 by Ian, on Flickr

This is my back garden. Am in Bushy Park most mornings before sunrise. I cycled past this pond before sunrise and I seem to remember seeing a number of photographers all lined up ready to take a photograph (but that could have been Saturday). Love the colours capture in this image.

Its nice but you need to lift the highlights a little especially in the water not much but you also need to avoid lifting them any further around the sun.

Here is a very quick edit to shot what I meant

Not my shot 2016-2 1 by Alf Branch, on Flickr

Ps you need to change your Flickr settings I was able to download this full size from Flickr

This used to be my back garden:) I love this spot and missing misty autumn mornings in the park. This makes me quite homesick! I enjoy the shot, agree a little more brightness in the sky would work. But very pleasant overall. Try the leg of mutton pond pond at the far end from there and along the stream, 5 min walk. Also a lovely spot.

I miss Bushy park, I used to live in Hampton Wick, Teddington and Kingston in my childhood and was frequently in the park. I've even walked through it in the very early hours of the morning to get home, after a night out.

Back